App things i’d like to see

I’m surprised this hasn’t been brought up yet. Seeds are priced from 5 $ to 150$
Still haven’t gotten my seeds from uppercansdaseedbank or a refund or even a reply. There’s 65 out the window and I haven’t even started…

2 Likes

@Azuri I totally get it just throwing thoughts out there I’ll be getting some tools like what you have posted to do my own monitoring as you suggested … quick question how are you guys keeping your grobo cool? It’s going to be 96 on Sunday in Connecticut and I will be spending it at the beach just concerned how my grobo will do in that heat … I have ac but when it gets this hot in this old house the ac loses every time ugh :expressionless:

3 Likes

My grobo is in the basement. Even on the hottest days it’s not a big problem. With that being said I do have to switch on a de-humidifier from time to time since basements tend to be a bit damper raising the humididity level. This is easier for me to control then the temperture.

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo try true north. Have had great success with them.

5 Likes

I ordered from them and got my order within 5 days. I posted the seeds awhile back. Looking fwd to those plants

3 Likes

Chris I have a small fan on the power box for grobo unit and we’ve had a week over 100 f here and no issues. I’m more concerned with power bar then unit itself

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo I see I will do that I was thinking of the leds overheating but I will put a fan on the power box to make sure

1 Like

Have you touched them
Led should be ok but I’m curious if you have issues…let us know k

1 Like

@Todd.grobo yea they feel fine don’t think they have issues I was just wondering how those temps would affect

1 Like

I would be more concerned with the temperature of the 11 litres of water in the unit being too hot. But haven’t had that as a problem yet

1 Like

Hey @SterlingNico is that your first grow in the Grobo? I may have missed it what have you planted?

Yep! First grow! It’s a nice Pineapple Express seed. Hers a picture! #proudpapa

6 Likes

@SterlingNico congrats !!! Now the hardest part is going to be how to not stare at it all day !!! I’m gunna post pics of my plant. “Sade” is just now creating her first true set of leaves

I would like to be more in control with our Flushes… A notice saying it’s time to flush, but us to say yes we are ready… Ignore the Drying Mode photo, I just used this for an example… :wink::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@bruno @Stephen @Chris :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: thanks for finally showing us our schedules with the new home tab !!! Probly my my favorite update to the app yet!!

6 Likes

@chris_barfield,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

This is YUGE!!! Just saw that newly added feature and let’s just say that is something of beauty! :raised_hands:t3: you guys rock :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Takes a lot of the questioning out of it. Hopefully a lot less tickets to the Grobo team just asking where we are in Sched. :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

For the win for sure

1 Like

i’d like to see the app as an actual app not just web based. I can’t access the all growers from work but if it was an app I could do it on my phone.

3 Likes