App things i’d like to see

I would like to be more in control with our Flushes… A notice saying it’s time to flush, but us to say yes we are ready… Ignore the Drying Mode photo, I just used this for an example… :wink::groboone::green_thumb:

3 Likes

@bruno @Stephen @Chris :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand: thanks for finally showing us our schedules with the new home tab !!! Probly my my favorite update to the app yet!!

6 Likes

@chris_barfield,

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

This is YUGE!!! Just saw that newly added feature and let’s just say that is something of beauty! :raised_hands:t3: you guys rock :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Takes a lot of the questioning out of it. Hopefully a lot less tickets to the Grobo team just asking where we are in Sched. :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

For the win for sure

1 Like

i’d like to see the app as an actual app not just web based. I can’t access the all growers from work but if it was an app I could do it on my phone.

3 Likes

I agree. I check on her daily I’m a stalker.

4 Likes

You can use your phone to use the web app.

Here is what it looks like on an iPhone X

1 Like

I know it can be used, both my grobo and phone dont sync up. I can’t drain and fill from my phone. Neither can my husband. It only works with my computer.

Interesting, maybe I can help. What type of phone are you using? iOS or Android?

What browser are you using?

I have android Samsung 8

1 Like

That browser might not be supported

I had a problem connecting too originally on my Samsung s6 but somehow got it working. Lots of power cycles I think

Sorry for the super late reply, work happened lol.
Samsung S8 uses android so your default browser would more than likely be Chrome.

Walk me through the steps you’re going through. We can get this working for you.

You also said your husbands device doesn’t work either?

He has the samsung 9 I have samsung 8 they both use Samsung browser.

Does the page load at all? Is it the web app buttons that are non functioning?

Take some screen shots ill help trouble shoot to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

@bruno, @Chris, I would like to see a counter or notification that all post have been read, how many left to read, and a total number of posts! Its hard to scroll through 12.2 K posts looking for unread posts because simply clicking on unread posts from all categories never worked.
Also why is it that only one person is listed as owning a growbox under badges?

@Todd.grobo

I purchase seeds from Seedsman, GYO and a newer site seedsforme based out of California. All are reputable and all sold me exactly what I ordered of the several germs I have going all have popped. They all include freebies, but the seedsforme freebies were significantly better quality genes/seeds than the others.

Seedsforme so far had the quickest order to delivery time and by far the best and quickest customer service response times.

Didn’t realize your comment In which I responded to was from 2018

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 are you talking about on this forum AllGrowers?

Regards,

Chris.