*App Down* [RESOLVED AGAIN]

Up and running wifi connected. Lights are normal. Hope it stays that way. What a day :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Latest update:

1. Units are still currently experiencing degraded connectivity performance.
  2. Functions like draining/filling/upgrading, etc. may not work during this time.
  3. Recipes appear to be working as expected for devices that are currently connected or have not been power cycled since initially losing connection.
  4. Lights, fans and pumps may take up to 30 minutes to reinitiate if your unit successfully re-connects to WiFi (User LED = breathing cyan). Attempting a power cycle during this process may cause a further delay or loss of connection.

Do not power cycle your unit, and your recipe will continue as normal.

5 Likes

Update! Everything is back on, she looks a little sad than she did this morning.

B 2 da DuB, she looks a lil crazy because I’m trying the spiral LST move, hoping to really open her up this round.

3 Likes

check your airstone.

3 Likes

What happens if I did try to repair and even followed the prompts to reset my Grobo during this whole ordeal. Is my recipe gone forever? Just hit flowering!

1 Like

Not sure well find out soon. If you have a spare airstone throw it in youll be good until they get it fixed.

2 Likes

My airflow kicked on a while ago actually and can hear it running. I heard it click off this morning. I just can’t connect it.

1 Like

Your recipe will resume where it left off previously once connected. The servers responsible for recipe storage have not been disrupted by todays events. Just hang tight until it connects again and the recipe will realign itself.

2 Likes

Back to normal :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi Bruno, although my unit is back to normal and connected to wifi - I noticed my firmware is at 9.0.0 & needs to be upgraded to 9.2.1. Would you suggest I do that now, or hold off til everything is stabilized?

5 Likes

My app currently my grobo io , wont load on my phone, my system is on , with a green flash blinking . My grobo usually connects automatically because I use the same wifi everytime .

1 Like

@Stephen when will this for sure be fixed I have , an external air pump but I’m all the way in florida and just no luck at all :frowning: I hope my auto doesnt die I’m on day 45

1 Like

@Stephen

2 Likes

@Hellyesshedid Great question. I’d highly recommend waiting until things have stabilized. That 9.2.1 upgrade in particular is quite large and has multiple parts. Failing during this upgrade process is risky.

3 Likes

Glad I asked, thank you :pray:t3:

3 Likes

@Ray2nasty This was the result of an update we pushed to try and expedite reconnection once our service provider is back up and running. The app is stable again. We do not expect any further updates tonight. I apologize for the confusion there.

2 Likes

Just performed a successful “fill” maintenance operation on my G1. No connection issues or problems with lights or pump. The G2 is running normal as well.

Good recovery!

3 Likes

@miami5th Thanks for reporting!

Does this mean my Grobo should be connected now because mine is still flashing blue