App crashing [RESOLVED]

for the last half hour every time I try to select a recipe after I enter the second character into the recipe name line the app crashes. It does this every single time. I’ve used multiple phones and iPads. I’ve rebooted the Grobo unit, rebooted the phone, rebooted the tablet. Then did it all again. App still crashes. Anyone else experiencing this? Luckily I just entered flush today, but I’m going to need a resolution soon. TIA.

4 Likes

I just tried on my iPad and it did just as you described! @Stephen @Dani @stacey.grobo

1 Like

Luckily, i think we can scroll down through the recipes to get to the dry mode. That solves my immediate problem anyways. I’m sure they will have a workaround soon. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

It’s just the app. I logged in through chrome and the search function works completely.

2 Likes

Thats good to know.

@Driver3599 - Great catch! Looping in @bruno

4 Likes

I’ve tried to enter things into the journal three times and nothing is saving.

Have you tried through chrome and not the app? I think the app is only what’s bugging out.

3 Likes

I’ve never tried to do anything from my computer before. I do everything from the app on my phone. Where do you go to on the computer to do it from there?

1 Like

log in to AG through Chrome, upper righht haannd corner of the pagge sayys My.Grobo. That’s the link to gget into your unit.

5 Likes

Thank you, @FireGuy!

2 Likes

Hey @Driver3599,

Thanks for the updates, seems Cloudflare went down last night and it seems that it took down our website, Shopify, WealthSimple, Nicehash, Discord and more. Crazy how many people rely on the same systems!

Seems all is back up and working again this morning. Reach out to us at support@grobo.io if you continue to have app issues.

Cheers,
Stephen

4 Likes

@Stephen
Thanks for looking into that. Everything seems to be working fine now thanks again.

2 Likes

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes