Any autoflower experience will be appreciated

First grow with a autoflower so tried to read as much as possible and tried to stay ahead but there is so much information out there. She is 70 days old today and thought I had it planned this is my 4th try since receiving my grobo with no success past sprouting. I think she is getting close by look but the other night I read somewhere where pistals and trichomes changing has been bred out of autoflowering seeds. I was scared to top, trim I did try and train a lil

6 Likes

Looks nice … are you asking if she is done ?

1 Like

Ultimately yeah

Hard to tell from the pics, but I’d say she needs more time. How bout a few more macro shots :+1::v:

2 Likes

https://allgrowers.com/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

3 Likes

@Osage sorry took this long

3 Likes

Pictures of burnt tips is ec’s being a lil spicy last month (Stephen’s words) I know I am losing alot of energy in the lower buds. But just wanted one to harvest after 4 fails ( 3 seeds not germinating, 1 me). 50/50 on info and community about autos as to taking care of a auto. When I first seen grobo is the first time I ever thought about indoor growing. Thought auto grow box, auto seeds, gift from god…
@Osage
1: ever heard of pistals and trichomes color change being bred out of autos.
2: seed breeder has flowering time 7/9 weeks, seed to harvest 7/9 weeks with 600/1000 watt light sq. meter
3: already extended 2 wks on day 77 now started tap root in water before inserting in grobo I think I see some trichomes change but I think it’s where spotting on leaves pistals probably 30% closest to lights
Ty all,
Brian

Also after looking at pictures good I have about 1/2 inch of new growth had to reopen and 2nd look it

Well, to be :100:, I’ve never actually grown an auto. I’m in the process of popping 3 forum stomper autos, but yeah, it’s cannabis :joy::joy:. Not heard of breeding out pistol and tric changing color or opaqueness. That would be a @Stephen question. Flower time is correct, but I find everything takes longer in the box. I grew the same strain in soil and in the box, soil was planted one week after the box and finished two or three weeks earlier. I think this is due to the size of the res. Not sure if that helps, but I’ll be growing in soil or coco :+1::v:

Gotta day though…that is one weird lookin plant :joy::joy::joy::exploding_head:

2 Likes

What I’ve been saying. went to the coast for a wk in August came back opened the door and was my oh shit moment. Love the whole concept if I get 1/2 oz of good bud between grows:crossed_fingers: I’m good. Not a true fan but I got 22 more. But new growth in last 3 days:no_mouth:

2 Likes

Hold on, do you have two Grobo’s, or was that first weird lookin plant a previous harvest? I’m betting 2 boxes :+1::v: Second one looks wayyyyy better :joy::joy:

Nope same plant and only 1 grobo:sleepy: just before and after beach trip

Ohh so second one first,yeah :+1::v:

Sorry too stoned to figure out deleting last dumb ass question!! :joy::joy: I’m happily stoned :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::fire:

2 Likes

:joy::joy:Statement :joy::joy: