Amnesia Seed. Second Grow.. Support

Hello, this is my second grow and it do not look ok. I clean correctly for the second grow. and I use the PH Calibration kit. I use RO Water. Thanks

1 Like

Sorry looks like a PH problem, Submit a ticket to support and @Stephen should be able to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Weird… This has been going on with more than a couple people now with new plants

2 Likes

Makes me think the way people are cleaning is leaving some sort of problem?

3 Likes

I think the drain and fills aren’t being registered. Or the drains for that matter. Just thinks it’s being refilled. Or cleaning too, but idk one or two are first grows I think

1 Like

@Javi,

((#ItIsAlive)): (IHopeYouCanSaveHer): :adhesive_bandage::cry::innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

(SorryThisHappenedToYou): (ProvideThemWithAPicture): (TheyWillSortThisOutForYou):
(ShareThisTopicWithThem):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:(:point_down:)

https://support.grobo.io/hc/en-us/requests/new

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=ph%20problem%20user%3Astephen

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

(YouSavedHer): :green_thumb:

((#PHprobe)): ((#PHsensor)):
((#Just For Fun)): 😃 - #20 by SilverGrobo - Miscellaneous - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

--

:green_thumb:

2 Likes

Hi, whats the PH scale that need to have my water ??

1 Like

Day 23 :frowning:

2 Likes

Water Temp Ranges

18 c - 22 c Normal
65 f - 70 f Normal
72 + up. Root Rot/ germs

6.0 ph - 6.5 ph Normal/Average
1.2 ec - 2.0 ec Normal/ Average

4 Likes

Have you put in a ticket yet?? She’s not a happy camper

1 Like

Yes, I already do a Ticket. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello all.
Today is day 33 of my second grow. My plant is really small. The other picture is from the same seed. Amnesia. But the difference in size its too much. I guess that I have a PH problem in my second grow. I forget to change water one week. And now I drain the grobo and fill it again. My plant looks now very good, I cut off the dead leaves, and now all of it are green. But my concern, is what can I do to improve my second grow. The other picture is for my first grow when the plant have 35 days.

4 Likes

Perfect recovery @Javi!

2 Likes

Those are different plants around the same timeline your saying @Javi ?
If that’s the case yeah issues at the beginning will affect it. Only thing I could think of is that you either didn’t clean the inside well enough or if you did perhaps you didn’t rinse it out enough. But not changing the water weekly could affect it too. Just keep extending late veg until she recovers fully and grows

1 Like

Hello, exactly, Those are different plants almost in the same time line, 2 days. of difference. And you are right, I think that, I do not clean correctly the grobo , after my first grow. I add some vinegar when I clean it, and I think that some of it, stays in the hose. And I forget to change water one week, so the Grobo use the same water arround 2.5 weeks. I will take care of it and change it every week,

2 Likes

Now it looks like this. Day 36

3 Likes

Yeah just keep extending her and you should be good :+1:

1 Like

Hello
Today is day 86
how it looks ?
I know that probably I need to remove some leafs, but this is my second grow, with the same seed. Amensia Auto. So I do not want to remove anything for now, I do in my first grow. And I will see if there is any difference.
Thanks

3 Likes

Good job Javi! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Wow! :star_struck: That’s a nice looking :seedling: you have there!

1 Like