Am I ready to Harvest?

Hey everyone… the is my first completed grow in my Grobo. It’s Skywalker Kush. I am 4 days from the end of the Flush Cycle but I am starting to see some Amber-ish trycombs. Should I wait out the rest of the days which would include a water change that would only be in there for 2 days or would you all say it’s ready? Here are some pics. Apologies on the quality of some of them. :slight_smile: thanks everyone!!

16 Likes

Hey @Heretic04,

Looking good over there, congrats on getting to the end of a grow successfully! I’d pull her down now or in 4 days. I’m seeing lot’s of amber in some shots and majority cloudy.

I’d say you are ready mate! Enjoy…

Cheers,
Stephen

14 Likes

Thank you man!! Super appreciative for your feed back!

6 Likes

Looks nice that, do you have any pictures of the buds I could see please? Is it really sticky?

6 Likes

Here ya go. Not super sticky but pretty good! Might have to zoom in a little
image|375x500

7 Likes

Frosty

5 Likes

How many days in flower? Looks solid

4 Likes

53 days. (46 by the recipe) but I had to add an extra 7 because it wasn’t ready yet to move to flush

3 Likes

If You Haven’t Already… DEFINITELY Time For Flush.
Good Job!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

4 Likes

Very nice looking trichomes. :eyes:

2 Likes

Nice looking pics m8 well done :wink:
Did you use Any extra Nutes :thinking:??

1 Like

Thank you! Nope … nothing extra, just let my Grobo take care of everything for me and sat back and watched

5 Likes

Congrats on your first grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!! So excited to try it in a few days

2 Likes

Cool :wink: Glad to see it is possible for a change without using all kinds of enhancers :roll_eyes:!
Although I do admit to using Hydroguard :flushed:!:rofl:!..
Not had much luck since start so I’m hoping its Fourth Time lucky :roll_eyes:!
Just done a water change Roots looking clean & pod is well clear of water (This Time :flushed:!!)
So looking decent me thinks :wink:!:crossed_fingers:!

I’ll probably Top her at the weekend :wink:

4 Likes

You should right after a water change or right before. She’s ready to be topped. :+1:

4 Likes