All ears

Any thoughts or suggestions :thinking:. So far seem :ok_hand: IG

3 Likes

I’m at day 6/14 in the early veg stage

Roots are very dark
How hot is it inside the res

3 Likes

Will check once I get off. But what temps are good for the water. Also how much of a hang will this be

Let us know when you get home how hot the room is and the water. It could just be nutrient stains but your water looks off, so being cautious.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. Will do

My normal house temp is 73% But since it’s Dallas the temperature dropped outside to the low 30s. So I was running my house at 76% to combat the :cold_face:. Going to buy a thermometer after work. What temperature should I be looking for? Also is this something hydroguard can fix?

Hydroguard doesnt fix it just makes it harder for negative effects to hurt the plant as much. If it gets too hot during the day in the summer youll likely have your plant schedule on all night and off all day

2 Likes

Its showing in the 70s as mentioned earlier.

1 Like

20201207_192301|375x500 First time seeing these lil brown dots. Its only on the leave in the :camera: which are the first one that sprouted.

1 Like

Probably just a little nutrient burn. As long as it doesn’t spread to new growth u should be ok. If that is water temp,hydroguard with definitely be beneficial. Some people run water chillers but I don’t. Just make sure water temps stay under 75 degrees Fahrenheit. I put 7.5 mL of hydroguard with each water change after all Grobo nutrients dispense which is usually about 15 minutes after fill.

3 Likes

Plant looks ok it could be nutrient discoloration but well see. Post photos in a day or two, she does look ok atm

2 Likes

Np will do. Plus not really :camera: guy either :laughing:. I can make my Note 10 :heavy_plus_sign: 5g :camera: look like Polaroid pic :laughing:. Will have my wife take them

1 Like