Alkaline water vs distilled water

I’ve been buying distilled water but I own a alkaline machine is it safe to use alkaline water in the machine it would give the water better ph which I would think that would be better for the plant

2 Likes

@Whiteboy ,

• (I Think This Answers Your Question): (Just Click The Links I Provided Below):

is alkaline water good for cannabis plants - Bing //

• 1. You should also have the tools to measure and adjust the pH of the water used and the soil and/or hydro system. Maintaining a proper pH throughout the life of the cannabis plant will allow it to grow to its fullest potential and thereby yield its maximum amount. * Alkaline water is * supposedly quite healthy. By drinking alkaline water with a pH of 9.0 – 10.0 it helps the body cleanse acidic wastes and toxins.

• I’ll tell you upfront that this isn’t a yes-no question. There are variables in play that lead to several different answers.

• By the end of my guide [:arrow_double_up:], you’ll know for sure if alkaline water is good for your plants. From experience, I know how important soil [-Or- Hydro] pH is.

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like