Alaskan purple auto (seedsman)

I have no experience with Autos and know that they kind of have a mind of their own. I appreciate your positive outlook Ovie, but I have to agree with @coffindancer, something seems off here. You have to think that when she does decide to flower she is going to stretch and if so she will greatly out grow the box. To confirm, you are using an auto recipe correct?

1 Like

I’ve grown autos (and this particular auto) in my tent exclusively. He should be close to harvest at this point

1 Like

Yes, @Dani and @Stephen advised me on her. the trichs on the leaves continue to get bigger and bigger and they are extremely potent compared to a week ago. The smell is also increasingly stinky but it is true also this auto should be finished by now. I am on the actual final week of flower and next week is extended one week soooo…

1 Like

I have seen a couple instances where an auto didn’t start to flower until the lights were manually switched to 12 on 12 off. Typically with auto’s you can run your lights 24/7 to maximize growth, but on occasion they won’t transition without changing the light schedule. So they act more like a photo period fast seed than an auto.

@Stephen should he switch the lights to 12/12 just in case the seed is more of a photo period than an auto?

4 Likes

I have been thinking about doing this maybe, but not sure how it would affect the auto.

It shouldn’t affect it much, if at all. If she still isn’t flowering you may want to try the 12/12 light schedule. If she flowers after that then you know she maybe a fast feminized rather than an auto. I’d leave the lights on 12/12 for the rest of the grow if she does start flowering, you don’t want to send her back into veg by switching the lights back.

2 Likes

Its an alaskan purple auto from seedsman so i am pretty sure She has good genetics but if i switch her to a 12/ 12 schedule which recipe would i use?

Here are a couple from today.

2 Likes

@Osage
@Bplatinum9
What do you guys think should be done if anything?

That’s not an auto, check the package. It would have showed signs of flowering around week 4 or 5. Send ticket and switch 12/12 for photo.

1 Like

@Todd.grobo may have some thoughts/ideas.

1 Like

Looks kinda like an infestation. Show any under leaf shots? Cut one off if tou have too plesse.

Are those spider mites??? Looks like a ton of bugs. Something off there for sure :+1::v:

Your plant hasn’t shown sex yet so unlikely ita ready.

Those are crystals guys.
The leaves will get you high!
Definitely no bugs.

maybe its your photo then but it doesn’t look normal
Weird

Looks like the first trichomes to me, some of their earlier pics show them under the flash they light up.

@Ovie I meant to chime in sooner – I’d definitely try swapping to a photo recipe asap for a week to see if that makes any difference. It won’t hurt an auto.

1 Like

Any update on this? Hows she doing?

3 Likes

I switched her to a 12 /12 flower, she is on day 6 of that. The trichs on the leaves are getting bigger and the smell is getting more. I still have to trim some leaves daily i will try to post some pics when i get home later

7 Likes