Alaskan purple auto (seedsman)

I’m interested in this grow, debating on Alaskan purple or pineapple express for my next grow! Thanks for posting pictures

3 Likes

I am also growing an auto, AK-47. It is also growing like crazy and super bushy. I have not cut or trimmed her at all, just tucked large fan leaves when needed.

1 Like

For the first half of this grow i didn’t cut anything except for the bad or dying leaves. Once i had the ph issue i lost almost all leaves and was kind of worried. After seeing how quickly she rebounded i began trimming only fan leaves a little . She rebounded almost immediately and grew more. Then i began trimming more, not total lst but still lots of trimming for an auto.

Now in flower she continues to go crazy but I did a test trim the first week and I could tell she didn’t like that. So now, a week into flower i am trying to tuck leaves unsuccessfully but the colas continue to stack even though the flowering has begun.

She has shed her own leaves from the bottom and i have pulled them off but this auto truly has a mind of her own!

4 Likes

The magic is starting to happen, my leaves and colas are beginning to crystallize. She continues to get bigger, I had to trim more leaves this girl is a monster.

8 Likes

Looking good!

4 Likes

A little pruning will improve air flow… good job so far

4 Likes

Action shot of the magic!

5 Likes

Day 20 of flower. She is still growing and is dropping leaves she doesn’t want, on her own, below the canopy.

8 Likes

Looking good, interested to see how she does with no strategic defoliation.

1 Like

This plant is a beast that keeps going. I have been trimming since the ph issue rebound and she keeps going hard. Starting to smell good now too.

2 Likes

I know next to nothing about autos :joy: is she still stretching?

1 Like

Yes, she is still stretching!

1 Like

How close is she to the top of the box? Has she put out any pistils yet?

2 Likes

Love this!

2 Likes

She is about 2 inches over the 2nd fan so she should be ok. I am starting to see a few pistols and the stretch seems to be slowing some. The smell is definitely going now also. I always read that autos have a mind of their own but i never imagined she would be this rugged! I am cloning her and it is looking really good right now I hope she makes it.

4 Likes

@Ovie nice!

2 Likes

Beast mode with a side of crystals :space_invader:

3 Likes

2 Likes

This plant is still going and going!

1 Like

I don’t see any sign of flower/pistils :thinking: After 11 weeks, I’d be kind of concerned