Alaskan purple auto (seedsman)

Looks like the first trichomes to me, some of their earlier pics show them under the flash they light up.

@Ovie I meant to chime in sooner – I’d definitely try swapping to a photo recipe asap for a week to see if that makes any difference. It won’t hurt an auto.

1 Like

Any update on this? Hows she doing?

3 Likes

I switched her to a 12 /12 flower, she is on day 6 of that. The trichs on the leaves are getting bigger and the smell is getting more. I still have to trim some leaves daily i will try to post some pics when i get home later

7 Likes

Lovely green on her. She looks good👍

2 Likes

looks great @Ovie
Looks great for day 6. Youll see her ripen up quick

2 Likes

5 Likes

Definitely flowering now and looking good!

4 Likes

4 Likes

- - -

@Ovie,

• ((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

2 Likes

More flower power :blossom::v:

5 Likes

Very nice. Starting to get frosty. Soon you will need to wear gloves when in the unit!

2 Likes

Definitely stickier by the day.

6 Likes

Oh @Ovie she looks so good :slight_smile: Great job trimming her, shell just stack now.! nice nice shes a good plant for the unit for sure.

3 Likes

Nice Grow first off!! Clapback

Just to be safe Though:
Dry and cure your weed Take the two biggest Buds Send then to me I will test them and Report Back on my Finding.

Over and Out!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Almost ready!

1 Like

Looking good Ovie! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

She does look good now but looking back I think you guys are right and this seed was not the best. Look at when she first sprouted she looked mutated and then the ph probe went bad mid grow. Then she wouldn’t flower Also, these buds are not gonna be very big. Makes me think i should have scrapped her at the start and ran another seed.

Maybe the bud will smoke good because i am almost done waiting on this plant. :laughing:

1 Like

Buds have the shape of Bullet Rose Buds…Very Pretty

1 Like