AK-47 | Second Try

This is my second try at AK-47. First one worked out nicely and yielded just around 2 oz but it grew a bit to tall. This time I managed to keep the canopy nice and flat with some low stress training earlier, lollipopping and etc. My concern is that my canopy is covering the entire top. Without stressing her too much how much can I remove. This is day 50.

5 Likes

Don’t remove more than 25% and just the large fan leaves. The grobo can handle about 12 inches of canopy with the current lighting. So some people remove more than others etc. definitely if the leaves are blocking bud sites. Or you can tuck. Leave pretty heavy foliage until right before flowering. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Looking good! That canopy is coming in nicely. If it was mine, at the next drain/fill I would remove any leaves that are below the canopy that aren’t getting any light. But its really personal preference at this point. Looking like you will need to extend late veg by a couple of weeks, but thats pretty typical when doing LST, lollipopping, etc

1 Like

- - - [2021-09.02]:

Sep 2, 1:07 PM

@dasickle,

(GrowJournals): (ClickHere):

--

• (You Can Only See :eye::eye: These If They Are Made Public):

ShareYourGrow..1~~ {#Public}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like