AG Champions for 2021 Recruitment Call!

Hey Growers,

I’d like to send all of our current AG Champions a big shout out for their contributions to our community. Thanks you for helping to keep this a positive place to learn and grow!

@Rich, @Todd.grobo, @chris_barfield, @SilverGrobo, @Bplatinum9, @vegetato, @Russel_Richardson & @Dew

We are actively looking to expand our team of Champions for 2020 and want to hear from you if you are interested.

What is an AG Champion?

AG Champions are people that have high visibility on the forum and go out of their way to assist other growers with their questions and comments.

What do AG Champions do?

• They offer assistance to others on the forum
  • They post pictures and guides of their own grows
  • They flag inappropriate material
  • They keep threads organised

How do I become an AG Champion?

Every year we reach out to growers that we see are quite active and helping others to give them the Champion badge and to help run the forum. The best way to become a Champion is to help others and contribute positively to this amazing community! If you would like to be a Champion, let me know!!

Cheers,
Stephen

25 Likes

My vote goes out for @Mpower11

12 Likes

Thanks for the vote… I’m in if there is a seat available :blush: :blush:

12 Likes

Love it @Bplatinum9!

I’ve also received nominations for @miami5th, @SWSVIC and @pyromancy. Let me know if anyone else would be an asset for our community and we can build up another great year of champs!! @Mpower11 for the win…

Cheers,
Stephen

16 Likes

@VermontGrobo!

8 Likes

I totally would be interested! So you’ve received a nomination for me… is there a voting process?

I definitely agree with @miami5th and @SWSVIC if it means anything, both have helped me personally quite a bit and many others

@Mpower11 also a heavy hitter on the forums

13 Likes

Hey @pyromancy,

Awesome! No voting process, I invite those that fit the bill and have indicated they are interested is all. Glad you are in, I’d love to have you as a champ! More details to follow next week once we firm up our roster.

Cheers,
Stephen

10 Likes

Sounds great :slight_smile: Thanks!!

11 Likes

I’d like to toss my name down for consideration as well :slight_smile:

15 Likes

@miami5th
@OrionsCeiling
@pyromancy
@Vicc

:green_heart:

11 Likes

I nominate @Fluffhead @Vicc and @pyromancy theyve always been helpful and so has @Mpower11!

11 Likes

Sure Stephen I would like to be considered…

10 Likes

Hey @buzzy6,

I love your positive vibe here on AG, thanks putting your name in, another great Champ! More details to follow next week.

Cheers,
Stephen

10 Likes

@SWSVIC … you are already a champion in my world :earth_americas: image

8 Likes

I’m in :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Agreed indeed :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

6 Likes

I would love to be apart of the group

4 Likes

Count me in!