Afghan Hash Plant

Few more pictures. Don’t mind the lighting, I was doing a drain and fill at the time.

8 Likes

Is it just me or is this cola loving life so much it is growing more buds on top of buds?

6 Likes

That’s not foxtailing is it? I’ve only read a tiny bit about it but I don’t see how it could be is it real close to the light?

2 Likes

Yes that one bud is too close to the light but I’m so close to harvest. I’ve requested an additional 5 days added to my flower stage and then flush. So 2 weeks until harvest pretty much.

Is foxtailing bad?

1 Like

Just read… not good. I’m going to push the coco pod through the cover to lower it as much as possible

2 Likes

You’re good, once you push your coco pod down you’ll have enough room to finish her off.

3 Likes

Done, lowered it an additional inch. Thank you :metal::grin:

2 Likes

You should still be okay! Nice looking bud none the less :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s means a lot coming from you. :beers:

3 Likes

Day 108 - Flower 43/46

10 Likes

Yep, she’s stacking nicely! Make sure you watch closely now! Ph, rh, temp, and water temp! Looks great, wouldn’t want anything to go wrong at this stage, but B. E. A. Utiful! You are on track for a marvelous harvest Stephane :+1: congrats :+1::v::joy:

5 Likes

I have been keeping the humidity at 45 with a dehumidifier. The temp is not bad in the basement I just keep all doors open to maintain a good airflow to the room. She is sitting at around 24C I wish I could lower that a little but for now she seems pretty happy. I also extended the flower stage by 5 days and now that’s it’s coming to the end I’m seeing some amber trichomes and milky coloured ones all over with a jewellers loup.

Next up is flush and then harvest, should be a much better yield than my 22 gram white widow. Learned a ton on my first grow and applied everything to this one.

4 Likes

I would suggest you buy flawlessly finish by advanced nutrients and add that during flush! You’ll be glad you did

3 Likes

What will that help with?

1 Like

Start lowering from 24 til you get to 19 or so. This replicates falls onset and tells your plant to go into overdrive! You will then see massive stacking :+1::v::joy:

4 Likes

It helps clean the plant of nutrients and creates a cleaner product :+1::v::joy:

3 Likes

Amazon for the win. Purchased I’ll be getting it tomorrow :metal::rofl:

Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish Flushing Solution - 500 mL https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B004TEL5W0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Kd17CbSCXX1J0

3 Likes

Nice, you will see and smoke a huge difference, just follow the suggestion on the bottle :+1::v::joy:

2 Likes

I guess easiest way is to add it to my water before doing a fill.?

2 Likes

Absolutely, really the only practical way and most convenient way! But only add that to your ro, ph’d water yeah :+1::v::joy:

2 Likes