Afghan Hash Plant 2.0

Hey all, long time since I posted on here. I’ve been busy with work and life in general. Anyways I decided to dust off the Grobo and get her producing again.

I’ve grown Afghan Hash Plant before and it was a learning experience for sure. This time around I’m going to hone my skills some more and try to make this grow even better.

Been checking out some of your grows and good job community on growing some really nice stuff. Cheers and I’ll keep you all posted on this grow as I did with my past grows.

11 Likes

Welcome back @Stephane! Good luck your new grow

4 Likes

@Stephane,

((#WelcomeBack)): :wave::wink:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::eyes:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

3 Likes

Day 24

At this point I decided to add an additional week to early vegetation. She is a little runt and don’t want to nuke her with late vegetation nutrients.

2 Likes

Day 29

She is looking awesome and is taking well to the topping of almost a week ago. I’ll start trimming lower leaves very soon.

6 Likes

Nice call Stephane!

3 Likes

Thanks! Oh and please don’t misspell my name. Stephane not Stephanie. It is the french spelling for Stephan or Stephen.

Sorry, my whole life people have been misspelling or mispronouncing it and it hits a nerve every time lol.

Anyways all good!

4 Likes

I agree but auto correct has a mind of its own! No worries!

3 Likes

Day 92. What can I say about this grow other than I keep flipping to flower before the second fan and each plant I grow keeps hitting the lights. Oh well still a while to go before she is ready.

4 Likes

Is she a sativa?
They grow tall, try a hybrid or a indica/sativa strain.
You will need to use your supports to keep her off the lights!
Have you dropped the coco pod down into the tank yet?

2 Likes

Lol yea I’ve dropped the pod down. I’ll just start transitions as soon as she passes the first fan from now on.

1 Like

Only if your growing sativa!

This is an Indica. So I’ll be doing that for all of them.

2 Likes

Here are a few more shots today after drain and fill.

6 Likes