Aerator not on

Hey @Andyrmt, if you don’t hear anything soon, next day or two, I’d get a little 20 dollar aerator like you use for fish tanks to keep my plant alive.

1 Like

Thanks Dew,
Ill pick one up tomorrow

2 Likes

Hey @Andyrmt,

I hear that you have a replacement up and running and there may be a disconnected wire happening. You are in good hands with @GroboJason. Let us know how it turns out.

Stephen

3 Likes

[quote=“rainstorm3, post:27, topic:688”]
see through with still a slight haze to it, But you should still be able to see the plant at least.
[/q

So has there been a replacement or idea of when there is a permanent fix for the aerator?

They sent me a kit with a new pump and wires, however, Im no home depot whiz kid with electrical doo hickey’s!! So I got a pump from Amazon and attached that outside the machine.

1 Like

Hey @andyrmt, did you try putting a ticket in. I’m sure they can walk you through the process of installing your new pump. I have full faith in your ability to attach electrical doohickies to your new pump.

3 Likes

So did anyone get a permanent fix for the aerator issue beside the cheapt 10 dollar amazon pump Grobo sent us? @Andyrmt @JonnyBlaze @snicker322

I unscrewed the back panel, unhooked the air hose from internal pump and simply connected that hose to my own air pump. Not the prettiest fix, but it works, and they don’t seem to have an alternative fix, so there you have it. Good luck :+1::v:

@Osage which one did u get? how quiet is it?

Not sure the name brand, but it’s quiet and works

2 Likes

thanks buddy @Osage

:+1::v::fist::v::+1:

1 Like

You got one from Grobo?

No bought it separately

My light turns red as well whether I use the fluid glass button in the app or hold down the button in the back of the unit. Was this ever resolved for you? What color is the spectrum for taking photos supposed to be?

I get the best picture light during drain and fills, the light changes and is clear.

1 Like

Mine turns green during drain & fills. Honestly, I don’t care that much about the light spectrum being off for photos, but just want to be sure it isn’t an issue that is affecting the spectrum throughout the stages of growth. That would really suck.

Looks like an error…

The LED light on the front of your Grobo shows the different states that your Grobo One is in. Below you can see what each colour and pattern means for your Grobo:

pink.png Pulsing Pink: Grobo One is booting up, your unit will be ready to start growing soon!

green.png Solid Green: Grobo One is ready to connect to the internet. Follow instructions on how to connect to WiFi.

light_blue.png Pulsing Light Blue: Grobo One is connected to the internet and running as it should be!

light_blue.png Fast Blinking Light Blue: Grobo One has lost connection to the internet. It should reconnect on it’s own in a few minutes. If not, unplug and plug the unit back in to get connected again!

yellow.png Pulsing Orange: Grobo One is growing your plant but it’s lost the internet connection. You’ll only be able to use the Grobo app when your Grobo One reconnects to WiFi.
Otherwise these all look pretty good.

blue.png Pulsing Blue: Grobo One is in a special mode Ex. Filling, draining, door unlocked

red.png Solid Red: Grobo One has a critical error - if this occurs for longer than a few minutes, try resetting your Grobo .

If that does not work, please contact our support team: support@grobo.io.

purple.png Blinking Purple: Grobo One is flashing new firmware. Firmware is like the brain of your Grobo. We will periodically push updates to your Grobo to better your growing experience, so you don’t need to worry about this one!

1 Like

I know its the fluid glass but try rebooting to see if it will correct itself.

1 Like