AC/DC - CBD grow #2

So after my first grow of Pineapple Express (15.2g) I’ve decided to grow some AC/DC for the wife. I’m glad this is my second grow, I’ve learned a bunch over the past 8 months and I’m ready to put my new knowledge to the test.

Once she’s ready I’m thinking of adding some Green Planet Root Builder to help the root system a bit. It’s all basically beneficial bacteria, has anyone had any experience with this?

Hoping I can double my last harvest. Will know in 104 days (at least I hope, my PE took almost 200 days…)

This is AC/DC From Original Harvest Seeds

6 Likes

From what I’ve read recently, Green Planet Root Builder is similar to Hydroguard, many people use it to protect reservoir temps. I don’t really know but you might wanna think about using it sooner than later if you think your reservoir might get up in the 72F range or above at all!

Gl with your grow, AC/DC is a legendary CBD strain! Make the wife proud :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Starting it early allows the beneficial bacteria to set up shop and take hold of anything that might be non-beneficial early on!

Hey Guys,

So I’ve been off the radar for a bit, working like crazy. I thought I would update you on the status of my AC/DC. To be quite honest, it’s been a really easy grow. Much easier than my Pineapple Express, but maybe its because I have a better sense of what I am doing.

I decided before the grow that I wanted to make sure the root system was superb, as my last grow was iffy. I added some root builder by Green Planet, it seems to have worked. I stopped adding it about Day 60ish. I also went with some chiropractic work on the stalks, which I started on my outdoor grow last season so I figured why not use it in the grobo. Yes, yes, yes. Thats all I can say.

Finally, I did leave a bit more flower then I originally wanted. At first i did want to go with big buds but i think I’ll leave it for my next one.

Anyways, here are my pics thus far. I’m on day 107 (I added 1 week in early and late veg)

2 more weeks (I may add another) then flush time!

3 Likes