A look back on final buds in Grobo!

9 Likes

WOW that’s some THICC bud :slight_smile: what strain was that

6 Likes

Those are an accumulation of all the buds I grew in Grobo! :eyes::seedling:
@Todd.grobo the one I’m holding is my fav to grow and my first grow in grobo! Kush n cookies!

7 Likes

Wow, what a great photo montage!

6 Likes

Thanks @Wake, its great to be able to look back on my grows to remember how far ive come! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

• (#AwesomeJob): {:sparkling_heart:}:

{:wink:}:

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~

Thank-You..~~

• (I_:eye: As Well Love :sparkling_heart: All That You Do): {:wink::rainbow:}:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo! Love all you do!!! :eyes::seedling::rainbow:

5 Likes

what is the PH meter for?

1 Like

A ph meter test the water temperature and the ph of your nutrients in your reservoir. :eyes::seedling:

pH plays a pivotal role in making the nutrients in your solution soluble so that they can be accessed by your plants.
To help your plants thrive, get the fundamentals right by measuring pH and temperature to ensure that these are always within the optimal range.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I got a water probe to measure the temperature but I was under the impression that the Grobo measured the pH. Maybe I need a pH meter to make sure the Grobo is calculating the pH correctly.

4 Likes

Pro Grower for sure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ph & EC pens can be very helpful when trying to figure out what went wrong with your plants.
Grobo has acces to your ph information but could you imagine the cost if they monitored eveyones ph?
If you submit a ticket and ask customer service to check your ph they for sure will!

I can say that having the pens helped me the most with my tent grow. (hydro)
I started using the pen in my grobo to understand all the workings of growing. Its definitely not something that Is mandatory! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Just ordered bluelab conductivity and pH pen! Thanks for the advice. I’m quite interested in being more in tune with growing process!

3 Likes