A little help

Hey Growers!

My girl is looking a little down, I change her water from the weekend after I added the recharge and gave her some fresh water and some hydroguard. I also put I. A support ticket to get some of my data, but nothing yet.

It’s about to be light out for here and I’m gonna start dropping the temp and the humidity a little In The room. Any advice would be great.

Thanks.

1 Like

Just on I intial look and photos the room you have it in might be too warm. Your temp is high which means water isnt far behind and that could explain the root colouring
Open a ticket today

1 Like

This is the form right?

1 Like

I’ve never used the form
I just email support@grobo.io with whatever my request is.

2 Likes

But that looks right

2 Likes

Also if you untwist your nutrient bottle lines they work better, pref #2.

1 Like

Wont the nutes dry out before use with the extra hole in the lid?

2 Likes

Um… are you telling me yours are not like that? That’s how they showed up… well now I hope they won’t.

No mine dont look like that. But I have the 2nd generation of machines I believe and you could have 3rd or 4th. Not even sure if that makes a difference

1 Like

The air inlet used to be a pinhole, mine both are. I’d imagine if that hole gets clogged it’d prevent nutrients from dispensing from that bottle which could be the reason for the change.

3 Likes

I think the hole is so that it doesn’t create a vacuum when the nutes get sucked down, could be wrong :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Your answers all make sense. Likely the reason.

1 Like

Does that mean those of us who don’t have the extra hole should create one? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hey @Hellyesshedid,

This is a great point. We have updated our bottle caps as we found they were pinching some dosing hoses. For those with the older caps, you can widen them with a pair of scissors. I’ll see if we can produce a guide to assist.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes