9lb Hammer

I’ll drag them out tomorrow and send a pic

1 Like

Following this. Haven’t found 9lb hammer fem and would love to

Why don’t you just order from jinxproof himself you know he runs his own seedbank and breeds 9lb too

5 Likes

I do now! Thanks bro :facepunch:

2 Likes

Say what??? 9# :hammer: found…Chris your the man!!!

3 Likes

Kind of a shame how much I know about seeds lol

4 Likes

I would call it a badge of honor!!!:rofl:

2 Likes

Knowledge nothing to be shameful of…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I agree with Mark, possible career change in your future. Do what you love brother.

2 Likes

Found jinxproof’s site. Not a ton of information about the genetics but I’m assuming they’re fem seeds for the price. Anyone know for sure?

1 Like

I believe they are regular so I ordered double.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s expensive for a 50/50 shot on 6 seeds. Although he does offer freebies as well, my luck everything I’d get would be male :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

I just requested to follow him on IG, will shoot him a DM and ask.

2 Likes

The guy I use charges me 50-60 dollars for five high end fem. seeds and he usually throws in an extra seed! I’ve been using the dude for a year and I’ve only had two seeds that didn’t pop and I blame user error on both!!!

1 Like

@FireGuy

3 Likes

Oi ve! That’s not what I was hoping to hear. Now I need to research how to feminize seeds Lol. Almost need a 2nd Grobo just to grow 9# :hammer:.

1 Like

jinxproof and mrs rose seem like a solid couple with good vibes

You don’t order from his site you have to contact mrs rose and she sends all the info and you choose from there

They do offer online ordering now, I ordered here:

4 Likes

@SWSVIC

I got them at on his website. Very great service and fast shipping he always answers any question on insta or via email.

Usually comes with a free pack or 2.

Best deals during holidays.

Just so everyone knows I ran 6 seeds 3 9lb hammer and 3 Watermelon Mama. So far 5 female 1 male. Biggest 9lb hammer happenEd to be male lol. Just my luck but still good ratio.

jinxproofsdankbank . net

2 Likes