9lb Hammer

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has grown 9lb hammer?

If yes, what Grobo recipe should I use?

9lb Hammer = Gooberry X Jesus OG

Please let me know idk love to hear some feedback.

@Stephen

2 Likes

@chris_barfield I saw you mention 9lb hammer. I 9lb hammer and watermelon mama and was wondering what Grobo recipe did you use?

2 Likes

Hybrid generic

3 Likes

How is your 9lb. :hammer: growing??? That favorite sleep :sleeping: indica…I haven’t grown any yet, but I do have a couple seeds from a medical jar! Keep me posted

1 Like

Agreed, my favorite sleep remedy also. Keep a stash of it in my nightstand, medicate with it every night!

1 Like

Fantastic!!! See probably just a few seeds would do the trick…Don’t need a full nightstand!!!4B03095E-7E0B-4F41-A11F-14450F272500.jpeg

2 Likes

I spoke to Jinx mice’s guy. He told me that 9 lb hammer does great outside. So I went with Watermelon MaMa for my first Grobo grow. Then went with 9lb hammer outside.

4 Likes

Looking good! 9lb. Is my every night sleep medication :dizzy_face:.

2 Likes

Excited to try it never have and it’s smelling great.

2 Likes

It is a complete KO indica. Not to be used unless you have absolutely nothing to do because you will be asleep shortly after. :joy: I love it!

1 Like

5 Likes

Love the 9lb :hammer:

2 Likes

@chris_barfield @Sweet_Leaf

What breeder & seed bank did you guys order your 9lb. Hammer seeds from? @FireGuy and I are wanting to pick some up.

1 Like

gelatoseeds.com is where I get my seeds , but unfortunately I have not found 9pound :hammer: there as of yet…I just have a few jar seeds I would like to plant​:sunglasses:love 9 :hammer:

1 Like

Got some from our favorite dispensary

Should I trust them???

Do they look healthy? If so, it might be worth a shot!

I’ll drag them out tomorrow and send a pic

1 Like

Following this. Haven’t found 9lb hammer fem and would love to

Why don’t you just order from jinxproof himself you know he runs his own seedbank and breeds 9lb too

5 Likes