4 Likes

Flush time

14 Likes

always a pro batch man.

5 Likes

These are gnarly! Very impressed with your plants :seedling:

3 Likes

@Rich thanks man

How’s your kush mints I just got that cut. Also Is the yield and smell good? does she stand out compared to all your other plants?

1 Like

She’s fire … has a strong burning rubberish smell very frosty and nice coloring def a keeper

Is the yield good? I heard she’s a good yielder but I’ve also heard some people Say she’s not

1 Like

My first run was so and so but I didn’t defoliate as well cuz she was in the back of the tent but I’d say she’s a good yielder

1 Like

Thought I’d share my latest pick up we’ll trade … I got in the original ice cream cake pack … also the Marshmallow og which is another rare pack … and got some of the legendary og raskal beans too super stoked … I also have triangle octane coming in from seed junky…

But the coolest toy I got in is the trolmaster hydro x control system with the Qauntom sensor… basically controls every single aspect of my environment and also automatically controls my light intensity depending on growth… it senses whats going on in grow and adjust the intensity of the light to correct ppfd for that stage of growth …

That’s a picture of the dedicate app that comes with the controller and you change all the settings do have full control straight from the app … shit is sick!!

10 Likes

That looks and sounds sick!

Now that’s pretty sick!! Did you have to replace your lights to make TrolMaster be able to control them?

2 Likes

No they sell individual light adapters that work with the type of light you have … it’s pretty sick

2 Likes

I also bought the hlg 300 b spec and got damn this light is a beast !!! For 265 watts this thing is cranking out power … the foot print is for a 4x4 … if anyone is looking for a smaller veg light this thing replaces a 600 cmh … they also have the rspec version that is from seed to flower as well but more meant for flowering … I’d recommend this … you can buy the pets seperate at like I did and piece it together for only 170 dollars …

5 Likes

20 different flavors … the og kush destroyer and grease monkey and jet fuel gelato are still in the other tent… waiting for those roots to grow a bit more before I move them over … but yea I total I think I have like 20-21 different strains all in 4 inch pot pros

5 Likes

Got bored and decide he’ll let me start jaring stuff … first up was legend og … here’s a pre final trim pick of legend og crinkle cut … this the first branch

10 Likes

You know you got my wheels spinning!! Haha but I love it !!

Crop looks great!!

1 Like

Ps I like the sticker card setup. Is that fungus gnats?

1 Like

Yea had to kill the adults while I was treating the coco

1 Like

Nice to see you have it under control. I hear they can be a pain.