9 different strain grow with floraflex setup

Bout that time !! I just flipped these pretty ladies !! this pic is from day 2 of flower… this grow we have … legend og (crinkle cut) , rude boi og (#1), kush mints (rabid hippie cut) , grape stomper, mac 1 (caps cut), animal cookies 09, triangle kush , sundae driver 19

10 Likes

Just at a friends and he donated me his entire tent setup. Might have something similar soon bro lol

6 Likes

How’s the flora flex working out?

2 Likes

Will you have to move any of these to finish the grow, for more space?

2 Likes

Got for it I finally have it setup to where all I gotta do is fill the res!!

2 Likes

The floraflex setup is simple and easy !! I drilled a whole on the edge of the flood tray to hold the bubbler and connected the lines to my pots and boom auto watering … to deal with run off … I raised the flood tray on blocks … and I have a line that connects to a water pump that pumps the runoff out of the tent into a seperate buckets…

As far as the nutes go I love them! My plants are all in good shape

4 Likes

No I won’t have to move any … I layed a trellis Down today… and only the strongest branches I’ll leave and the rest will get trimmed …

2 Likes

Ok I must admit I don’t know the first thing about a tent grow and I’m terrified to start!
So here goes nothing! Maybe you all can talk me through each setup as I piece my project together…
1st up Tent setup. Pics to follow…

6 Likes

Chris trying to figure out the floraflex setup.

1. Are you growing in coco?
  2. Where does your leach go?
  3. I was looking at the 8 " inch system these pots seem small no?

Thanks again for your input I appreciate it alot

3 Likes

I use the 8 inch pots they are equal to a 1 gallon pot … and yes I grow in coco … and my run off gets pumped away by another water pump out of the tent …

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply

Is that a 4 by 4 tent?

With a 1 gallon pot how long is your veg cycle? I ask because I’m not sure what kind of weight you can get in a small pot like that.

Also would you mind sharing a picture of your reservoir setup and leach pump out system… If you don’t want to no problem I understand.

Thanks again for the information

3 Likes

Yea I’m in a 4x4 … and as long as you water multiple times you can grow big… I thought the same before but that rule in experience applied more to soil grows then hydro… think about it you can grow a huge Bush in a 2 gallon dwc bucket … now coco is basically hydro so keep it wet and fed and you can still grow big… checkout floraflex Instagram page and you will people growing huge trees in the potpros and rockwool cubes

4 Likes

New mammoth 8 bar lighting doing its thing… getting ready for a big trim on all these girls

10 Likes

Day 15 and bud sites are all over … got damn Mac 1 and triangle are some boojie ladies … Mac 1 is funny… even when it’s happy it’s mad same with triangle everyone prays to me… they are doing really well though just don’t have have that hard pray as oppose to the rude boi og that is just a monster … feeding four times during lights on… for a minute shot each and last feed 2 hours before lights off gets three minutes to ensure a flush

8 Likes

@chris_barfield,

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

--

1 Like

Just finished up day 26… the stack is really beginning now …
legend og, animal cookies 09, sundae driver 19, triangle kush, sunset stomper, rude boi og, and kush mints
All of these are under the new mammoth lighting 8bar light dimmed to 80 percent and being fed floraflex b1-b2 and botanicare sweets raw… using tap water as well
Floraflex watering system is by far a game changer in the sense of roots … those pot pros really promote tooth growth by covering the top of the pots

17 Likes

Looking :eyes::seedling: real good!

1 Like

You don’t smoke all this hey @chris_barfield like not ALL for personal consumption?

1 Like

Drilled some holes in my 4 inch pot pros to get some training going on these clones

5 Likes

Day 43 for all these girls … taking them to 70 …
And I just got those in from thinktank seedbank

12 Likes