76 inside 57% humidity - Good?

I put small temp/humid sensor inside and right now it is air temp 76F and 57% humidity. It is cool out though, I am sure later it will go up some if I am not careful.

2 Likes

For Veg that is in the correct range

3 Likes

OK thanks. I need to see how it gets later once it starts warming up here.

2 Likes

Now close to lunchtime, it is 80 inside at 55% humidity.

When do you start to worry and think about putting the air on and things like that? It is so nice and cool out this morning, we have the door and windows open. We can put on the central air later.

1 Like

Somewhere around 90 degrees, your grobo’s light will close automatically until the temperature get lower.
Your plant should handle that with no problems, yet it is not optimal temperature range of course.

To be really happy, the plant would like something like 72 to 80 during day, a bit colder at night and your water temperature even a bit colder…

For humidity, it like’s high humidity at the beginning and a little less toward flowering stage

Personally, i like
65-80% during seedling
55-70% during Vegetation
40-50% during Flower

And to be honest, i keep it on the high range of temperature as I have added additional lights
Work’s very well for me so far

5 Likes

cannabis-humidity-chart

5 Likes

Thanks, we can monitor it with an app, so easy and don’t have to be right there.
Today is the first full day using it, so seeing how things are.

1 Like

It got to 82 with 50% humidity so we closed up and turned on the central air and will check it once the house stabilizes.

I have no idea why the humidity goes down when the temperature goes up. I thought it would be the opposite?

1 Like

it a scientific concept related to the fact that relative humidity is the % of humidity (or water) in the air for a certain temperature… the higher the temperature, the higher the quantity of water it can contain before it saturate (100%) and create fog…

So… for the same amount of water in the air, Relative humidity will decrease if temperature raise and it will increase if temperature decrease.
If the amount of water in the air does not vary

3 Likes

So far 80 at 42% with the air on. So this might be the normal, not sure yet though. It is also a lot hotter out than. first thing this morning when I did my first reading.

1 Like