7 day late veg

Getting ready to top in another day or two.

6 Likes

Day 61 i keep extending the late veg until she hits the bottom of second fan. Could be another month or so until I start transition. Patients is a virtue.

2 Likes

Looks like she’s a slow grower as she hasn’t hit the first fan yet. Is the coco pod, roots, and the environment inside ok?

2 Likes

Yes everything seems ok. My coco pod still appears to be pretty wet. Is that normal at this point?

At day 61, your pod should be pretty dry up top. is your fiill level hiigh or low? early or late veg?

3 Likes

Could you show us pics of her stalk and coco pod? As @FireGuy mentioned the top should be pretty dry.

2 Likes

It’s in late veg… how do I check if my water level is low or high

1 Like

I just got notified by Grobo app that she is thirsty and need to add water

FYI… I topped it and lollipoped it

if you’re in late vegg it should be att the hiigh level i believe. can you get a closer picture of where your stalk meets the pod? from the one you posted it looks dark at that spot.

1 Like

Other than the slow growth she looks pretty healthy

1 Like

damping off could be causiing slow growth. could you take a picture straight from the front of where you stalk meets the pod? your pod is VERY wet and the low end of the stalk is dark…that’s not good.

1 Like

So, iit loooks like you may haave a couple issues goingg on. Sorry for the multiple key strokes but my keyboard hates me and i’m too lazy to fix them lol.

1. looks liike the staartt of damping off to me. your pod looks soaked. can you safely push it up 1/4"?
    2)) Also looks like you have algae growth. the dark green oon top of your pod aas well as on the lid is suspect. i don’t know how to treat that, maaybe someone else does.

Also for the wet pod, get a small fan to blow directly at the top of the pod. also blot it with a paaper towel a few times a day to get the pod to dry out. the only thing you should have growing on tthe top of your pod is a crunchy white substance which is beneficial bacteria.

1 Like

Thanks for your help… I will do what you suggested and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Day 64 grow update… just hit the bottom of first fan one more to go :clock12::clock12::clock12:

1 Like

How is the stem doing? Can you post a picture of the stem where it goes into the cocopod? I’m wondering about damping off

1 Like

I’m a first time Grobo user I’m new to all these terms I hope nothing like that is going on…I’ll post pic later at work 2nd shift

I did some research on damping off and there is no evidence of that happening. The stem were it meets the coco pod is dry and light in color. The roots are healthy and doing well.I will definitely learn from experience on this grow and know what to look out for on future grows. I will update as to the progress when ready.

1 Like

The internodes are so tight…might-explain the slow growth.

2 Likes