Vicc's Grow

Since I had to top them and even out the height, I might as well try to root some of the cuttings

4 Likes

Day 10 veg

8 Likes

Looking :eyes: like a jungle man looks really good :+1:t2: :dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Veg Week 3

I will be taking more cuttings this weekend to exchange with a local grower I befriended and also attempt to even out canopy a bit. Will probably also extend veg by 1 week or 2.

I am also taking notes of my favorite and least and will be removing about 10 plants from the run before lift off

Yellow cake

Jp8

10 Likes

Everything is just wow

5 Likes

Thanks to a local grommie I recently connected with, I got some new teens. They are in quarantine and being treated with cann control jic before adding to the nursery. I was able to sample buds from all of these clones and they were :fire: I’m happy to receive them :blush:

The strains are
Banana OG
African Haze
Papaya
Blue Dream
BrrBerry
GMO

I’m going to need to hustle and get my veg tent up soon

Transplanted some of the rooted cuttings

4 Likes

Veg Week 4

They all have been multi topped. There are a few that will be cropped down a bit more. I also added 2 teens into this veg to harden them up to take new cuttings to make them small again.

Looking forward to sexing them and thin the school a bit

6 Likes

What’s that in the middle the box ?

1 Like

Its a Dehumidifier since there are 32 plants in here, humidity is quite high

5 Likes

Oh wow 32

2 Likes

Got a power outage 3 hours before lights out. Might as well take some photos lol

5 Likes

So sorry. Will they be ok? And I totally use that roll of twisty twine I call it. I use it in my reg plants. Plan on using it with grobo.

3 Likes

They’ll be fine, it’s just a few hours

3 Likes

Made another expansion with a 3x3 tent. I sort of wished I went with a 3x4 but YOLO. I should be flipping them this weekend so looking forward to that.

Here is a few photos of my workspace. It’s a 10x14 ft room.

9 Likes

Thus GMO clone is starting to get too tall so I had no choice but to let her out of the nursery

2 Likes

Bloom Week 1

So far, I removed 5 plants from the tent, still a handful more to sex and remove.

10 Likes

Just wow!

4 Likes

Always enjoy your pics. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Very wow

2 Likes

Found a few boys, had to take them out before they become men. This also allows me to make more room. I have a unscheduled trip for 2 weeks and I have about 9 days to prep my plants for my time away. This will be my longest trip away from the plants, I hope they’ll be okay, I have 2 60 gallon reservoir that I’m using to feed them while I’m gone :pray:

3 Likes