4th Grow

I don’t know why this one is so small. Should I extend the grow time?

1 Like

Is it an auto? Did you top?

Looks like an auto to me​:+1::v:

Not an auto, missed the top and ended up F.I.M.ing I think.

1 Like

If it’s not an auto you could have extended late veg for a few weeks, or as long as you want. Once you flip it to transition 12/12 it stops concentrating on growing and starts flowering at that height. Extend the flowering cycle now yes. You need a few more weeks.

Some Indicas are short, fat and dense.

4 Likes

Keep in mind she can still stretch during flower. Lots of factors at play :+1::v:

4 Likes

@wayne,

((#WelcomeBack))::wave::wink:

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

(We have had mostly short plants in the Grobo):

--
:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent: :groboone: :green_thumb:

Osage

[#ChampionToMe] :clap:

((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

@Bplatinum9 :wink:

https://allgrowers.grobo.io/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=trichomes

--

:wink:

1 Like

Update More information:
Canuk Seeds, Jack Herer Fem
2 days left in Flush

You’re going to need to extend, as flowers aren’t ready. I’m talking a few more weeks min, from what I see. If you could get a couple closeup pics of a couple bud sites I might be better able to help.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help Osage, do you know how to reset schedule, I’m in the last day of Flush stage!

1 Like

One more…

2 Likes

Just extended flower by 14 days on the Grobo app, didn’t know it was there! Still need your input though!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’ll need more than that. Your pistils aren’t amber yet, and she hasn’t stacked really. :+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks, I will extend it another 2 weeks when this one runs out! The app is pretty easy to use! Thanks for the help.

1 Like