4 assed monkey

I wet trim… :seedling::eyes::mag:

4 Likes

Congrats on your harvest :tada:, looks like she’s going to be a good first one :+1:

Wish we could get our hands on some of that up here :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Yea for my first grow I feel pretty good. it’s a little fluffy but that’s alright, it just tells me that I need to get more light to my bud sites. I already got the little fluffy popcorn nugs In a jar, it was about 12.8 grams. Now once the big ones dry I gotta get them in a jar and get my new set ready for my next grow before the next baby get here!!

4 Likes

Fluffy
Fluffy
Fluffy!
How’s it going growers!? 38.2 grams of some fire popcorn fluff nuggets. I learned a lot on my first grow so that’s ok. Biggest thing I learned was, Patience. Also light! Make sure all your buds get good light! So we take in what we learned and use it to my next grow. Now I’m gonna move some shit around and get ready for my second grow.

14 Likes

Clean!

4 Likes

Before you start make sure to calibrate test

3 Likes

Will do. I’m gonna change a few thing in this one. Still gonna grow 4 am but I’m gonna grow it with the Candy Kush recipe and I’m gonna change the air stone. Does anyone have any other recommendations to use this round? I’m gonna keep growing 4 am until I get some beautiful big nugs or I run out of seeds…

2 Likes

Nug size depends on light intensity increase ppfd to get bigger buds

3 Likes

You say change your air stone. Is it messed up or need an upgrade?

2 Likes

I’m Just gonna change it to see what happens. Just a little experiment.

2 Likes

Does Grobo sell spares?

So looking back at this should’ve I defoliate a lot more to allow more light through?

5 Likes

Naw I just found them on amazon. Pawfly 1.6 Inch Air Stone Bubble for Aquarium Fish Tank Hydroponics Pump Ceramic Airstones Diffuser Amazon.com : Pawfly 1.6 Inch Air Stone Bubble for Aquarium Fish Tank Pump Ceramic Airstones Diffuser, Pack of 4 : Pet Supplies
Some folks water pump and/or air tone wasn’t workin, so some folks had to change them and some folks change them because they know what they are doing.

3 Likes

This is what mine looks like. I have very few fan leaves. day 17 in flowering stage

7 Likes

This was mine before/after defoliation. Now I’m thinking I should’ve done a little more. I’m just crossing my I’s and dotting my T’s for my next grow.

8 Likes

Hey growers!
I was just wondering does the grobo have to be plug directly into the wall or can you plug into a power strip??

3 Likes

Mine is plugged into a surge protected power strip and running flawlessly. I didn’t want to run the chance of my unit being damage by electrical surges/lightning strikes.

8 Likes

image :white_check_mark:

• (#DryingChange): :white_check_mark:

--

• (#We did dry [Budzilla] like this and @fuz said [NeverAgain]): (He says it is easier when wet and also): :droplet:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/harvest-techniques/2746/6

• (#GodzillaBudzillaIsOnFire): (It’s my [HusbandsFavorite] So Far): (@fuz is waiting patiently for more in the mail): :love_letter: :egg: :herb:

--

:wink:

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

2 Likes

If anything now you know for this next one to extend veg. I think you would have benefited a bit more with a taller plant, unless that’s just the genetics, little low riders lol. But yeah I would have trimmed a touch more as well. Hopefully she cures up nice for ya :+1:

2 Likes

She looking alright?

4 Likes