3rd Grow - Critical Purple

Cleaned the Grobo. Cleaned & Calibrated the pH sensor and also my stand alone Bluelab pH pen. Both passed / calibrated.

I really wish we could see what the Grobo pH probe reads.
My pH is varying between 6.7-8.0 readings from the stand alone.
I’m on day 25. Spots on the leaves worry me. I use RO water.

5 Likes

I tell you about my experience the temperature seems to be a big issue. I though it was a cal mag issue at first. Had support check …not problem. My a/c was turning off automatically geofencing. Once corrected my spots stopped.

4 Likes

Water is 69F degrees and ambient temp inside is 75F.
@Stephen - can you chime in or would u like a ticket? This is 2/3 grows with these spots. 1st grow did not experience this.

I could be wrong but this looks like beginning stages of Root Rot. Did you have issues with your root system during your second grow? How are you cleaning your unit in between grows? Do you feel like your cleaning measures would have completely killed off any possible bacteria living in your reservoir?

3 Likes

Day 44, pre trim.

2 Likes

Current energy logging.

3 Likes

Flush time?
I’m at day 95 and extended flowering. I can do 7 more days of flower or go into flush.
Your thoughts?

3 Likes

Hey Warden, you happen to have a jewelers loupe or another form of magnification that you can take a closer look at the trichomes on your buds? If so, are you seeing any amber in the tips yet? These pictures are not magnified enough for us to tell my man.

1 Like

Yes. I use that digital mag-see scope but pic was too large to upload. I’ll try to get some better ones than this. My hand was too shakey last night.

Anyone’s hand is too shakey haha, I’ve tried getting images by hand with magnifier also and quickly realized that was not a realistic option. I found a digital magnifier camera that has a suction cup mount that sticks very well to the grobo walls, allowing for “hands-off” magnified photography. Check it out here:

Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XNYXQHE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_fZnxFb2HG6QQG

3 Likes

i wonder if that clamp would fit my sky basic Sky Basic

1 Like

Were you able to find just the mount?

1 Like

still looking… might buy a couple and return whatever does not work

1 Like

I’ll try to get better pics tonight

3 Likes

4 Likes

I think it’s ready!

1 Like

Trimmed and ready to hang up for the drying mode / recipe. Looks like a healthy harvest. Weight to follow.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Curing and so ready to test!

4 Likes

NICE! :slight_smile: By the way, sick pictures of the trichomes that might be one of the most in focus I’ve seen yet on here.

Congrats on the harvest! What a nice plant :slight_smile:

2 Likes