3 Creative Ways to Start Growing Weed Indoors Today

The legalization of recreational cannabis is getting closer and closer!

With more and more states legalizing the plant, as well as the Canadian government on track to fully legalize for recreational use, people are getting excited at the possibility of home grown weed.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.grobo.io/blogs/grobo/3-creative-ways-to-start-growing-weed-indoors-today
2 Likes

So when do you guys go public? I want in on stock options!

2 Likes

Exactly what I asked lol :joy: love stocks. If you want to talk stocks hit me up. Smy second favorite hobby. I got in on amd at a cost basis of $10 per @ 300 ridin the wave. And love me some cannabis stocks.

1 Like

I forgot to add. You Canadians have made me a lot of money playing your cannabis stocks. Thanks.!!! :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beers::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::champagne::champagne::champagne::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::cocktail::cocktail::cocktail::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

I think I’m gonna jump in on AMD, they’re doing fantastic. Wish I jumped in before they blew up! Luckily I snagged some CGC when they were down low.

1 Like

I’m loading up on aurora every time they have a dip. Also have cgc, and a bunch of other cannabis stocks. Riding msft wave too.

That msft wave is nice. But I threw all my money at aapl.

That was a great move too, going with aapl. It was too expensive for me at the time.

I’ve been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I’m trying to grow this About Us and Our Vision | Homegrown Cannabis Co. .I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it’s been very effective on treating my chronic back pain

:wink:

1 Like