2nd grow Gelato

Here come my 2nd grow…
after a first, laughing buddha 75g in total… let’s hope i reach 100g this time

2 Likes

1 Like

I know, the way i started my seed is on the red neck side…
I have been told Grobo Start would do a lot better job for seeding and early stages…
So i ordered, and received, my Grobo Start already…
3rd grow will start with a 5 week old plant :slight_smile:
(yet my red neck way still saved me 10 days on this grow because i started it at the same time as the flush from the first grow)

3 Likes

4 Likes

after her first haircut

4 Likes

Very nice Ben! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

3 Likes

Before and after her haircut before transition stage

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lookin good!

3 Likes

Going in the right direction… humidity and temperature in the zone… a little extra CO2 on the side (personnal wine making)
Let’s the fun part begin.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice. Any plans to lollipop? Or are you gonna leave the lower growth to develop?

1 Like

I will probably lollipop this weekend, it was a quick haircut to make sure light would reach every buds sites

3 Likes

Nice. She’s a beast. Excited to watch from here, this is my first time on your thread!
I love it when growers get the RH/Temp just right so the VPD is on point and the plants pray upward. Makes the ladies looks so happy inside the Grobo :relaxed:

You’ve done just that!

4 Likes

4 Likes

New addition to the familly. 1 plant for my next grobo grow, 1 for the green house…
With a Lime Light and a Bruce Banner for the grow house (started in pots on the side)

2 Likes

Final hair cut before harvest
Hope it wil shock her a bit

2 Likes

20210501_073409
Added some grow leds at the bottom last week… seems to improve buds at the bottom.
Will probably extend flower at least a week

4 Likes

A month later… i can confirm this plant loves light.
Have you ever seen 2 grams buds less than 5 inches from the ground??

4 Likes

118 grams… i think my lights made a nice difference. :slight_smile:

4 Likes