2nd grow bubblegum😋(auto)

6 Likes

Lookin’ good! Are you finding this grow easier compared to the prior?

1 Like

I’m doing a lil more defoliation this time around to see but it’s alot less stressful that’s forsure lol

5 Likes

having checked on momma in 2days and omg time for some super cropping this girl grew😲

5 Likes

I may have went a bit overboard but hey will see I no some mandatory supercropping n defoliation was needed in my opinion but this is how she looks all tied down n supercropped

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nice technique! Can’t wait to see it flourish! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

this girl bushed out a got even taller after that last super crop and defoliation :open_mouth:

4 Likes

(day70) flower day 11/23

4 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl:

That stem is massive!

Are you running any extra nutes or additives on this run?

Only thing I’d recommend is to maybe also super-crop some of the higher 5±finger leaves into a downward (tucked) position soon if they’re not going to be trimmed right off. Or at least keep tucking them (every day) to get those buds more light.

2 Likes

Recharge hydroguard and just added bigbud the last drain and fill was thinking bout doing another lil defoliation on it removing almost all 5 fingered leaves

3 Likes

Doing great man keep it up!

2 Likes

I cut alot of tops as u can see way to low not enough lighting n didn’t want wasted energy on them.

1 Like

just did another defoliation to open this momma up a lil more along with drain and fill

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sexy momma indeed :slight_smile: She looks really nice… Is she done stretching you think? You’re two weeks into flower right?

2 Likes

I hope so😳cause she is a beast

Another update in this momma unfortunately the stretch wasn’t over she grew a whole lot more

3 Likes

Yeah… she’s goin crazy! O_O!

1 Like