2nd grow bubblegum😋(auto)

day 31 early veg 21/28 extended early veg last night

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

How is this one comparing to your last grow?

2 Likes

Lol pretty much the same accept this 1 has no type of spots so far but basically doing the same let her be until she grows more not trying to do nothing yet but leaf tuck and just this time around in going to throw some big bud in

1 Like

I think in my opinion if I start pulling defoliation it will make it flower faster n I want it to grow/get taller before any of that and plus with autos you dont really want to mess with them to much

1 Like

Be easy with the Big Bud. Start with 1/4 strength max.

3 Likes

Right on thx for the tip✊

2 Likes

what is good yall hope all is well. Day 34 24/28 of early veg so I just took off a few big fan leaves and pulled just about all colas to the sides using magnetic hooks to open up for some good lighting and better air flow.

5 Likes

6 Likes

just got done taking off a few big fan leaves and pulling off a few topz that were not getting light n ain’t going to make it also did some leaf tucking

4 Likes

5 Likes

What is good growers the weirdest stuff happened yesterday so I go to check out my lil girl around 6PM yesterday n my grobo lights were off dont no what happen there so went to light settings and press save again and they turned back on has this happen to any of yall scared the shit out of me

3 Likes

That’s a bummer sorry to hear that. Great question. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this grow. I didn’t notice it with my first grow.
Plant is looking great :+1:. How do you like growing the auto instead of photo period this time?

2 Likes

All I have grown is a auto so can’t say but I love it

3 Likes

O ok cool. Sorry thought the last grow was photo period. My mistake that grow looked great as well. Nice growing :+1:

2 Likes

Yes, this has happened to many others including me. What you did is the simple fix we all have used to remedy the issue. Could have been caused by a few different things however the important part is that you acted quickly and got it fixed.

4 Likes

what’s growing yall hope all is well lil update I last posted 11dayz ago

3 Likes

(day54) 9/14 of transition going to take remove alot more leaves right before the flip to flower what’s every body’s thoughts.

4 Likes

5 Likes