2nd fan [RESOLVED]

When does the second fan come On? Noticing a few wet leaves

3 Likes

Wet leaves comes from them touching. Fans wont dry that. Not unit fans anyways. Move the leaves if you can

4 Likes

But when does the 2nd one come on? I’m 32 days in

2 Likes

Do you have an additional fan or fans running in your unit @Farmercuetical ?

3 Likes

The second fan should have turned on on day 25. Are you positive it is not on? Have you shined a led light inside and compared it to your bottom fan? The guard looks like fan blades and can be deceiving.

5 Likes

No… the unit is beside a.c. vent and I open the door and let box fan hit it from time to time until I can get a lol fan

1 Like

Copy that, should have a fan blowing on your plant 24/7 by this point and throughout the rest of your grow. They won’t cool it down much if at all but it will help with mold resistance and strengthens your plant as well.

5 Likes

Now that u mentioned that!! what I thought was a steel blade could be the guard not sure whether these things are on or not now that you mention that guard

3 Likes

They are not very strong so even trying to gauge by feel can be difficult. Try the LED flash light when you have a chance. Compare it to the bottom fan to see if the look the same or if the top fan is indeed not running.

2 Likes

Sometimes the shipping contractors aren’t gentle. Wires/harnesses are know to get disconnected.

1 Like

![20200712_130813|690x388](upload://ovIWsJBakvZ2FI2duXIYKZ2NI4T.jpe

It can be a bit tricky to determine if the fan is running. What I had to do was open the door and then go and behind the unit and use a flashlight to peer through the vent. If you angle the flashlight right you can see if the fan is running or if it is off. The fan casing is a bit misleading, the fan guards are curved so if you do a quick glance it doesn’t look like it is running.

Also you can do what @SWSVIC mentioned and hold the back of your hand against the vent opening on the inside of the Grobo. You should be able to tell if it is running.

3 Likes

Use a small piece of paper at the back where the fan grill is. If there’s suction the paper will stay stuck to the grill.

7 Likes

This is the 1!

1 Like

[Week 2 Notification]

One of the things you may notice is that both of your round intake fans in the back are off. This will change this week. You will notice that the bottom fan will start on day 10 and both will be running by day 24.

- - -

• ((#[RESOLVED])):

--

:wink:

2 Likes