1st grow's harvest strawberry/Banana

Welp I had a lot of ups and downs on this journey of my 1st grow. But here’s the results guys. Buds are small, but theirs alot. So I think it’s coo with me. This plant grew entirely too big for the grobo. But with the help of @SWSVIC. I was able salvage this plant and get it 2 the finish line.

23 Likes

I’d be chuffed to hell if that was my first grow :blush:
Nice 1 :wink:

8 Likes

Great job!!! :eyes::seedling::rainbow:
@Gmann another word I’m gonna have to figure out (chuffed) I take it means excited!

6 Likes

Bravo!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Lol Happy" :wink:!:rofl:!

6 Likes

Damn what did you feed it lol looks good

5 Likes

Congratulations :+1:t3:

5 Likes

I only used what grobo offers. I nearly killed it while I was out of town. My lights malfunctioned while being away. When I came bk it wasn’t in the greatest shape. Once I got it bk on schedule it bounced bk. This seed was just an all out beast of a plant. It took awhile 4 it to stop growing tall. It suffered some burns from the lights. So the grobo community suggested I supercrop it. I did tht. I over snapped the branch twice trying to supercrop it. The plant healed itself within a day. I have 1 more seed left. I hope it takes. I want to see if it’s just the plant maybe having sum hulk gamma rays, or was it many of the mistakes tht I made, tht may have turned to be a good thing.

9 Likes

That’s crazy sh@t you stressed it by accident and went hulk on you can’t go wrong with that

5 Likes

I know right. Just a few more days. And ima weigh it up. I’m excited.

4 Likes

Congrats on your first harvest, looks like a hefty yield!

3 Likes

Way to go @Grindz, major haul brother :muscle::muscle: looking forward to the smoke report!

3 Likes

Looks like the apex cola was a monster! Congrats on the harvest! :muscle:

I am also smoking some stawnana at the moment, wonderful flavor, excellent choice!

4 Likes

@Grindz,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

- - -

@Grindz,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Dry weight ended up being 10 grams and 3 ounces. The thc% is supposed to be anywhere from 26 up to 34% if I recall correctly. And it feels like it’s on the higher end of tht… It’s a head banger. I like smoking it , while at wrk, on my breaks. Like I’m doing now. While wrking It gives me energy, and makes the time goes by faster. But its mellow energy. Like floating on a cloud the whole night.

7 Likes

I 4got 2 mention. It has a fruity flavor profile. And about a 3rd of it came out purple. I notice when rolling up mainly purple, the fruit flavor is stronger.
And we have life on the 2nd seed. Same strain.

3 Likes

Wow! Huge haul and your description sounds fantastic! Great job!

3 Likes

Thnx. I hope I have as much good luck and fortune on my 2nd grow, as I did on my 1st grow.

4 Likes

Damn she thick

4 Likes

Good luck again bro :wink::seedling:

3 Likes