1st Grow: Strawberry Cough

4 1/2 inches from plastic base.

Is she a straight indica? If not you may need to spend more time in late veg. Have you topped yet? I spent 42 days in late veg with lots of cuttings.

80/20 sativa. I topped once already. Extended my Late Veg twofold already.

1 Like

Like a pro! keep me posted id love to see her grow! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Day 49 (Late Vegetation 25/43):
Time to trim? Too early to do anything?

5 Likes

Maybe just a top at this point. She needs time :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

She’s been topped once. Are you suggesting I top her again?

1 Like

Nope just time then couple weeks, sorry I couldn’t find where u topped. :+1:

1 Like

@SuperDelic, @Bplatinum9 that is the best thing I have ever seen! How many days are you on in your current grow?

3 Likes

For me its (DAY 79) I’m (13/14) Transition. She looks small because Im experimenting by implementing some stress training by slightly bending and scrogg control.

7 Likes

3 Likes

Day 52 (Late Vegetation 28/43):
Is there any trimming I need to do at this point? Just started poking through scrog rack. Looks kinda bushy at the bottom for leaves that are about to get significantly less light.

Been topped once, lollipopped once.

6 Likes

With cold weather on its way, I felt it was time to hunker down & control my Grobo’s environment.

My set-up. The rules were simple:

1. No glues, no screws
  2. Can be torn down & set up in minutes
  3. Must be insulated

Took 1/2” PVC pipe & joints (ha ha ha) held together by bungee cords. The “spout” on the inside is for air circulation (air intake at bottom right).

I chose to make the frame taller than the unit for extra air flow.

Used furniture blankets for insulation, again, held together via bungees. I feel controlling the environment surrounding the Grobo would be more efficient than climatizing the unit itself. Time will tell if I’m remotely correct about that.

An Inkbird ITC-308 temperature control monitor triggers heating/cooling elements.

A Vivosun 4” fan sucks air into the frame for cooling.

Finally, I have rack hooks holding a Vivosun heating mat behind (but NOT touching) the Grobo or the blanket.

3 Likes

Ambient temperature of grobo should be fine. I use the Robert hennings study for supporting documentation for my refrigeration at work. If the room is under 40 degrees everything inside is under 40 unless there is a heat source. However it will raise resivor temperature as well.

3 Likes

Day 62 (Late Vegetation 38/43):
Whaddaya think? Is she due for a trim?

4 Likes

Rule of thumb, if you have to ask then she probably needs it :joy::joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

Since you’re so close to flip to flower you may consider waiting until the day before flip and doing a major defoliation. This way, your plant focuses its energy where it’s wanted in the first weeks of Flower rather than fan leaves.

By week 3 of Flower new growth will have replaced the stripped fan leaves below the canopy and you’ll need to do so once more.

3 Likes

If you’re going to do a defoliation then you would want to give a week to two weeks for your plant to completely recover from the defoliation be for you flip her to flower. it will be less stress on her

3 Likes

Day 66 (Late Vegetation 42/43):
About to start Transition. Damn, she gettin’ bushy!

7 Likes

Healthy looking beast :seedling:

Very interested to see how much that thing stretches.

5 Likes