1st grow just curious

Is your bubbler working? Air pump/stone

1 Like

It is.

2 Likes

Danielle from Grobo support: your pH range for the past several days has been 6.1 - 6.2. Within recipe range, so nothing to worry.

3 Likes

Yeah maybe it’s just your genetics then :+1: just keep an eye on it

3 Likes

Hey there everyone quick update im now on day 39 and day 1 of transitioning should i go back to veg for another couple of days or should i just trust the process?

2 Likes

Let er go

2 Likes

I agree, transition and let’s see her stretch.

1 Like

Hey there everyone been abt 3 weeks since my last update been so busy havent been able to post but today marks day 62 day 10 of 41 of flower but i ran into a issue she grew wayy too tall! I was told to cut the two colas that were touching the light… so i did but is there any reason why she keeps growing taller and not focusing more on flower?

2 Likes

- - -

@Allforlove,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/omg-no-more-space/6628/10?u=silvergrobo

• (Have your Colas Crawl The Wall With Magnets Like I did In This Above Post):

- - -

@Jusblaze420,

• (My Halo [Contraption] is Made up of [OneWreathRing] [RightSizeHose] -Plus- [OneCoupling] to put it all together):

WreathWire..1d-- WreathWire..1c--

SharkBite..1--

- - -

• (I would keep [ToppingUp] [FillUp] Your Water Until You Can Properly [Drain/Fill]):

• (If You Choose To Do It Before, You Might Have To Drain/Fill When You Change Them Out):

• (BestToHaveExtraNutrientsAtAllTimes): :innocent:

--

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo I zoomed in but couldn’t really tell. What are the halo looking things around your plant? Seen the plant twine running through it. Was just curious. Looking for any tips and tricks from you guys that’s been doing this awhile.

2 Likes

Hello everyone its day 21 of 41 of flowering. I had a mishap and didnt realize that my nut. Bottle #3 &4 to be exact were running really low, well now its empty. I put in a order yesterday and hopefully it’ll get here by my next water cycle anybody know what i can do if my order is not here in time?

1 Like

Just do a drain and fill when youve got em and swapped em out and it will dispense nutrients

Hello again everyone day 91, its supposed to be chop day for my beautiful lady but i extended her a week. Think it was a good move? Or was she ready? Also whats happening to the fan leaves at the end? Some type of deficiency?

5 Likes

Plant is using energy from the leaves. Looking good

3 Likes

Plant is looking great! Good call on extending flower 1 week. Continue to check the trichs often and flip to flush accordingly. Keep us posted!

1 Like

Hey everyone so im back again and i’ve now extended my flower phase by 2 weeks and still havent seen any amber trichs yet should i extend again or just flip to flush? Today im due to change out the water so i wanted some opinions before i do so

6 Likes

I would flush. Should be ready soonish

1 Like

- - -

@Allforlove,

• (Beautiful Pictures You Have): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/trichomes-cloudy/7866/3?u=silvergrobo

• (#LoveLoveThisVideo): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

- - -

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (I Like To Start My Flush When I Start Seeing Milky Trichomes):

- - -

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

2 Likes

So im back everyone and today was harvest day!! Thanks to all that helped me along the way couldnt have made it this far without you guys, learned so much on my first grow cant wait for the next!

8 Likes

I love how harvest day is always an invasion in the house hahahaha.

6 Likes