1st grow in my Grobo

Thank you, Todd! That’s a good rule. I also think that maybe this gnat came in the fan holes because they weren’t turned on. Support assisted with this yesterday and I hope it will also help keep those little guys away.

2 Likes

All fans dont operate all the time. The lower fans come on in different stages! 0

2 Likes

Yes, but I was almost to transition phase (day 39) and the fans hadn’t come on yet. Stacey helped me by telling me to upgrade the firmware and then she said she adjusted the fans schedule in the recipe somehow. Now they’re running great!

2 Likes

Awesome to hear! Now you know for next grow. Sounds like a ted talk topic no one told you about

2 Likes

Haha, indeed! The world need more weed Ted Talks.

1 Like

I planted a new Chocolope seed in my Grobo start tonight. My hope is that I can cut the time between harvests by almost half if I have one ready concurrently growing. I already have my generation 2 lid ready when the time comes to transfer to the Grobo.

3 Likes

Chocolope has sprouted. :slight_smile:

Kosher Kush looking good as well:

3 Likes

Kosher Kush had a lot of lower leaves so I gave her a much needed haircut. Here’s the results:

Meanwhile Chocolope is growing pretty fast:

4 Likes

Too much stretch on the one in the start. Is the extender on?
Other one looks good!

4 Likes

I was thinking this too! The lower light is on, but she did stop stretching. I’m thinking maybe it’s the sativa genetics? I’m not sure. The roots are growing incredibly long too curious enough.

How she look?

1 Like

I would like to note that she rooted at the very top of the coco pod for some reason. I did poke it with a toothpick before I planted the seed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

So I decided to start over with a new chocolope seed. I started to see the beginning stages of root rot on the tap root and it was starting to damp off. I sterilized the Grobo start and started with a fresh seed. I made sure to poke the holes in the pod with a toothpick after I soaked it in distilled water.

3 Likes

Kosher kush still looking good at day 7/14 of transition.

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo

The leaves were looking pretty droopy today after the water change last night. I’m wondering if it’s just because it’s in dark mode right now?

The ph is consistently testing around 5.4 right now (I used a digital ph tester and an ink kit). Is there a way to check what the Grobo probe is reading at?

3 Likes

Send me an email to support@grobo.io so I can look up your unit and see if I see anything, please.

Cheers

1 Like

Will do, thank you, Todd!

Is your Air pump currently on and making bubbles?

1 Like

@Todd.grobo yep, it’s on and making plenty of bubbles.

1 Like

without looking at the data, they just look big and heavy! Maybe ready for a trim?

The ones in my tent are bigger than my hands at the moment, feel so bad cutting them off, but the plant needs light!

1 Like

Yeah, maybe I will do that later tonight. Thanks, Todd!

1 Like