1st grow in my Grobo

Just joking, but cut it and smoke it already, it looks good! :grinning:

2 Likes

Damit man. That looks great.

4 Likes

Thank you, @STANK ! Yours looks very nice as well. I think Kosher here may need a couple more weeks since the trichomes aren’t cloudy yet. I hope the nugs get bigger. :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

When do you harvest based in your trichomes? All cloudy and some amber?

3 Likes

Typically just cloudy, but this time I want some amber so we get a more relaxed high. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

When you’re in flush do the triches still ripen/mature ang go amber? If so I assume I would have to go into flush prior to the results I want. @Todd.grobo @Mpower11

3 Likes

Yes, I do believe they do. I plan to transition to flush when the trichomes are cloudy like yours.

2 Likes

Grow up m hammer.

2 Likes

I am not sure as in flush the plant starts to actually die in a way, not keep growing. It sucks up anything good left in the stems and things like that. I did hear some say cut and let it go 2 weeks in flush to finish, so seems both sides have opinions.

I am going with the more popular 30% Amber before starting flush when mine is ready.

2 Likes

When in flush your plant just uses food in the leaves vs food in the water. This removes them from the plant prior to drying and smoking. It makes for a smoother product at the end!

8 Likes

Will the trichomes keep developing. I assume they will. Say I go in to flush at 90% cloudy will the amber still come about?

5 Likes

Trichomes will always continue to mature until you pull the plant pretty much. If you go into flush at 90% cloudy and do the full 10 days I suspect you’ll have 5-10% amber when you’re done depending on your strain.

8 Likes

Perfect. Thanks T

4 Likes

I use Clone X but I’m going to try a little bit of cal/Meg in my water for clones. X isn’t organic.
A tip from The Rev… Keep it water warm and a little cm and you should be good. He used general hydroponics Bio line cal Meg

4 Likes

Gonna chop her this weekend

12 Likes

Damn that looks great

6 Likes

That’s some frosty looking nugs! Lucky guy u are!

6 Likes

Wow nice!

5 Likes

Thanks, everyone. Can’t wait to smoke some soon. :sunglasses: :dash:

6 Likes

Picture perfect Grobo box grow. Very nice and mature lady.

5 Likes