1st grow in my Grobo

Is the pod moist up top or mostly dry

2 Likes

Why the foil on the bottom?
The light reflection is so weak it does nothing but waste your time.

Someone tell me differently.
Why foil?

1 Like

It’s slightly damp and I’ve not been able to keep it completely dry even when moving it up.

1 Like

The foil was not for light reflection, but to keep any potential gnat adults from emerging after larvae stage.

I also used to to prevent small pieces of plant from falling on the coco pod and rotting/molding. Hope this makes sense. Maybe it was a dumb idea (I also treated pod with BTI/neem oil)

3 Likes

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@Exitium,

• (You Can Lower Your Water Slightly, -And- Blow Fan On Your Pod To Help Dry It Out):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.21]:

@Exitium,

Water..~~Water..1a~~

~~~

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Exitium,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

That’s WTF I’m talking about. I’m getting closer…

7 Likes

Should my leaves look like this at this stage of flower? Seems like it should do this during flush stage.

5 Likes

Hell yeah brother

5 Likes

I have had the same thing my plant is eating up all the nutrients in the res within 3-5 days she is so hungry, what strain are you growing? Also discoloration will happen as the plant matures as to what I have been told!

6 Likes

Thanks @Hayden_Gregory , this strain is Kosher Kush (Indica). I was hoping this would be the case. I have been feeding supplemental cal-mag, but I think it’s the nitrogen and phosphorus that she’s going through a lot.

2 Likes

I haven’t posted a picture of the chocolope plant in a while, but here she is!

4 Likes

Was the Chocolate from a clone or a seed?

If it was a clone, how did you know it was rooting? And not slowly dying?

2 Likes

Have you tried the Bud Candy and Big Bud as they might do more than what your trying now. I add them on a drain/fill and also add a “tiny bit” during the week with one of the fills. Usually I would dose them good :grinning: the day before a drain and fill so even if they do get too much, the next day is the clean drain/fill and back to normal.

2 Likes

Your lacking something looking at this, just not sure which one

4 Likes

A plant of that size is lacking oxygen.
Grobo start does not provide that. That girl is ready for transplant. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This one is from seed. It is well past the transplant stage, but I don’t have room yet for her, so I’m taking some cutting off her.

2 Likes

I’m using Clonex seedling nutes for now before I eventually transplant her, but I may try those in a future grow. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes, she is well past the transplant stage, but kosher kush isn’t quite done yet, so I did take some cuttings to see if I can propogate successfully. It’s be about 18 days before i can transplant her still so I am slowing her down by FIMing all of the bud sites. :dizzy_face:This is after I’ve already taken 4 clones off her. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

As it’s going to be flush cycle soon, isn’t it too late to address nutrient deficiency?

1 Like

I have a little setup going here. The humidity dome on the right is for my clones. I have 4 going right now using clonex rooting gel and nutrients.

3 Likes