1st Grow🌲 Help/Feedback Welcome :)

List of trustworthy ELITE seed banks with whom I’ve had positive experiences with:

-Neptune Seed Bank
-Think Tank Seed Bank (IG only)
-Bloom Seed Co. (breeder who sells his own, quite possibly the most premier genetics in the game currently)
-Harvest Mutual
-Real Rocky Mountain High 719
-Horror Seeds
-Insane Seeds

All of these banks use verified genetics as suggested by @Jamminbear. Forget the rest of the BS “wholesaler” type seed banks, life is too short to grow shit genetics.

4 Likes

Thank you Stephen!!! Ive gone ahead and change the récipé/stage, per your instructions.

One more question, considering my predicament, would you recommend that i thoroughly defoliate (to slow growth/buy me time)? Would love to salvage this grow if I can.

Thank you sir!

1 Like

@VermontGrobo @vegetato have u guys guys grown this variety? So it’s a photo period and u can control how big it gets in Veg since it doesn’t “auto” flower. I’m assuming the flowering time is quicker like 5-7 weeks vs a typical 8-10?

@Jamminbear

My AKxCM (auto) from Canuk flowered on their own no photo needed. The last one in grobo spent 66 days in flower (so almost 9 wks); total grow time was 106 days: 4th grow - AK x Critical Mass (Auto) - HARVESTED - #16 by vegetato - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more.

This looks like it’s the same cultivar, actually. “Bulk Seeds” isn’t the breeder; the non-bulk page for same seeds on the site says they are Canuk.

1 Like

Humm not sure how that is different from a photo period Fem? @vegetato

I have not grown one yet, but eventually I will. I’ll probably grow one in my tent.

Oh shit, any info on ilgm genetics/breeders? I was having trouble finding a decent seed bank when I was waiting for grobo to arrive, it actually got here a couple days before my seeds but I only went with ILGM because they were fast to ship and they offered a method to pay with my bank account rather than some ridiculous hoop I had to jump through just to pay.

1 Like

I’m currently growing GDP from ILGM (it is my first grow, and I chose them for pretty much the same reasons as you plus I simply didn’t know any better). I am not necessarily dissatisfied with my grow, I germinated one seed, and she has been problem free throughout. That said, I have no way of telling what these genetics actually are other than taking their word for it. I will be very interested to see how my next grow compares as I will be planting something much higher end.

2 Likes

My plan as well, I figured ilgm will be a fast ship so I can get started while I wait for higher end seeds to come.

I have found that the more elite banks ship much faster and are much more communicative than my experience with ILGM.

Can you recommend any that will take normal debit transactions as payment and not some direct deposit or bitcoin nonsense?? >_<

1 Like

Your plants look gorgeous :green_heart::evergreen_tree::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Check out Harvest Mutual, monster seed bank and they accept cards.

1 Like

Thanks homie :facepunch:

1 Like

My bad I meant to tag OP in my last comment, am noob lol.

Thank you for the recommendations!

2 Likes

UPDATE:

Thanx to SWSVIC and the rest of the community, its looks as though i will like salvage this grow and wind up with product! Thanks everyone, this community sure is uniquely generous!

7 Likes

Woohoo!! Look at those beautiful bud nodes

3 Likes

Do you mind if i ask what genetics? All my barneys farm seeds from them have germinated :flushed: