1st Grow-GrapeGod-Opinions

I actually purchased a small shop/wet vac in prep for Recharge cleanup…

Seeds came from Next Generation Seed Co. Cross between Grapefruit and GodBud

Good idea. I have an old one in the basement that I could probably use.

1 Like

The bud’s are looking awesome

1 Like

Thanks. Had some great help along the way from fellow growers here. I’m looking forward to harvest day.

2 Likes

Hi fellow growers,
Well, harvest day finally arrived. This ended up being a 6 month grow for me. I waited a little longer in flower because I was looking for a fair amount of amber trichomes. Though I did trim a bit of the larf buds, I still ended up with a significant amount, which is OK, considering this was a great learning process for me. I’m now in drying mode and will separate the dense/mature bud from the larf/popcorn and sweet leaf. I’ll post final weights (of each) but I’m keeping my expectations low ;-). Just want to say thanks again for all the help along the way! The support from the Grobo team has been great and the support from this forum has been the same…invaluable! Included some pics as well. …thinking I may try an auto/BubbaKush next.

13 Likes

Looks like quite the haul!! Good job!!

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Holy crap, this was awesome to watch the progression… It was like reading a book with twists and turns… the beginning was looking rough, I was worried!

But god damn, that is a NICE HARVEST! Congrats!

I am buying a Grobo Premium on Monday… I can only hope my plant looks even half of what you have there!

I’ve seen some awesome pics on this forum, you guys have some really great suggestions to help as well, good stuff! I really feel like Grobo support is there to help as well, which is an awesome added bonus!

3 Likes

Great work G! Congrats on a successful first grow.

2 Likes

Thanks for the compliments! Yes, I was pretty concerned in the beginning but got some great guidance from other growers on this forum & Grobo support. Keep us posted on your purchase and I wish you the best on your first Grobo Premium grow!

2 Likes

Thanks SWSVIC. It was an exercise in patience for me :wink: but I’m glad I made it to harvest. Appreciate your help/guidance.

3 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Thanks BigNif_313!

Congrats! That was a long grow but that looks like an awesome harvest! Well deserved.

1 Like

Thanks! It was long and it was great learning. I know what I’ll do differently next time for sure!

looks great :+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

- - -

@GGrocks,

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes