1st Grow Bruce Banner FAST

Your in flush stage so it will be fine! Once you put your harvest in flush it stops nutrients from being dispersed so there is no need to unplug.
Have you checked the trichomes before starting flush? Doesn’t look quite ready but hard o tell from your pics of mostly leaves.

2 Likes

@Bplatinum9 I put them in the post but they ready…
IPC_2020-09-15.07.06.44.3140 IPC_2020-09-09.07.30.27.2420 IPC_2020-09-15.07.05.23.2420

6 Likes

Your absolutely right about that! :eyes::seedling: great trichome pics too!

4 Likes

Appreciate the love @Bplatinum9

4 Likes

That is correct why i was asking day. Better to know end time

2 Likes

DAY OF HARVEST HAS COME!!! Overwhelmed with Excitement rn… :man_cartwheeling::man_cartwheeling:
Chopped and in Dryer

17 Likes

Wow, nice! The day has come! :slight_smile: Congrats!

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! Cheers! :+1:t2:

3 Likes

- - -

@Thatguyb.y,

• (#Congratulations): (:green_thumb:)

• ((#Harvesting)): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Curating Time!!! Didnt weigh it wet but will have a dry weight for you when it’s all done in 3-4 weeks… But she looks realllllllll nice…

13 Likes

Looks really nice! Many crystals :slight_smile: I would be happy!

3 Likes

Extremely Happy!!!

3 Likes

What’s the smell like? More spicy, skunky? Or fruity? Or piney? Just wondering :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice harvest good job :+1:t4:

4 Likes

Looks hella good. Good job :+1:t4:

2 Likes

@pyromancy it got like a piney berry kinda smell and taste… cant wait till full completion

3 Likes

My temp stay around 68°-72° is this good or bad??

2 Likes

I opened up and set them out for a hr to get it down… now I’m steady at 65… what u think?? @vegetato @SWSVIC @VermontGrobo

2 Likes

I think you’re probably doing good, those temps sound fine. Are you popping the jar whenever you notice humidity goes up?

3 Likes

Yes I am

2 Likes