1st grow - Blue Haze ILGM

Went ahead and did some searching on Amazon and am now the proud owner of a usb fan. Thanks for the influence :wink:

5 Likes

I’m using a old computer fan that I had laying around. But I’m sure someone here has a part number of a Amazon one they use

4 Likes

You made a good decision. I decided to forgo the fan on the first grows, too, and now a fan on my second grow has led to a much improved grow. Might be coincidence but I’m sold on it’s effectiveness.

3 Likes

Last day of early veg. Topped a few days ago.

4 Likes

Day 31. Late veg 8/14. Looking very bushy. Once I get the guts I’ll trim her up a bit :joy:

2 Likes

I’m growing same exact seeds, blue haze from ilgm, im on day 5 early vegetation, just changed the water, I have to say, your plant has significantly more growth than mine currently, unless she hits major growth spurt

3 Likes

Mine did spurt a bit towards the end of early veg. I’d also like to think the small fan blowing on it made a difference, so if you don’t have one, I’d suggest it. It seemed to really take off afterwards.

2 Likes

Gave her a nice trim this morning

3 Likes

Nice trim :+1:t2:. Keep an eye on the cocoa pod, some of those leaves close to base look crinkly which in my experiences means there may be a damp growing median. Not sure, just keep an eye.

2 Likes

Thanks. The pod is pretty dry, I think those are just dying leaves that will soon be on the chopping block :scissors:

3 Likes

Day 2 of transition. Crazy to think I just trimmed it 5 days ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One with the photo light, didn’t notice I didn’t have it on for the other :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Still going strong :muscle:

3 Likes

I do have a question. I know the big fan leaves need to go. I resisted to do it during transition and heard that it is best to trim again the 2nd week of flower. Opinions?

1 Like

Transition is technically flower and I only listen to what the experienced growers say which is to trim before flower and you can trim up again on day 21 of flower.

4 Likes

Day 21 of flower is when u should do your last trim. I hit mine hard. Better light penetration= Better bud quality.

3 Likes

So 21 days including transition?

Yes Transition is day 1 of flower. @RestiveOne

2 Likes

She’s coming along nicely.

2 Likes

6 Likes