1st grow - Blue Haze ILGM

Hi AG!

First grow and first post. We’re on day 9/14 of early veg and looking pretty good. Hopefully we can keep up the momentum!

11 Likes

So far looking great!!

Grows tips. (Optional)

Adding a small fan blowing on the plant is always a nice add on.

Keep up the great job

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been thinking of getting one. But also figured letting the grobo do its thing the first time around and then experiment in the second grow. Any suggestions on fans?

4 Likes

Went ahead and did some searching on Amazon and am now the proud owner of a usb fan. Thanks for the influence :wink:

5 Likes

I’m using a old computer fan that I had laying around. But I’m sure someone here has a part number of a Amazon one they use

4 Likes

You made a good decision. I decided to forgo the fan on the first grows, too, and now a fan on my second grow has led to a much improved grow. Might be coincidence but I’m sold on it’s effectiveness.

3 Likes

Last day of early veg. Topped a few days ago.

4 Likes

Day 31. Late veg 8/14. Looking very bushy. Once I get the guts I’ll trim her up a bit :joy:

2 Likes

I’m growing same exact seeds, blue haze from ilgm, im on day 5 early vegetation, just changed the water, I have to say, your plant has significantly more growth than mine currently, unless she hits major growth spurt

3 Likes

Mine did spurt a bit towards the end of early veg. I’d also like to think the small fan blowing on it made a difference, so if you don’t have one, I’d suggest it. It seemed to really take off afterwards.

2 Likes

Gave her a nice trim this morning

3 Likes

Nice trim :+1:t2:. Keep an eye on the cocoa pod, some of those leaves close to base look crinkly which in my experiences means there may be a damp growing median. Not sure, just keep an eye.

2 Likes

Thanks. The pod is pretty dry, I think those are just dying leaves that will soon be on the chopping block :scissors:

3 Likes

Day 2 of transition. Crazy to think I just trimmed it 5 days ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

One with the photo light, didn’t notice I didn’t have it on for the other :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Still going strong :muscle:

3 Likes

I do have a question. I know the big fan leaves need to go. I resisted to do it during transition and heard that it is best to trim again the 2nd week of flower. Opinions?

1 Like

Transition is technically flower and I only listen to what the experienced growers say which is to trim before flower and you can trim up again on day 21 of flower.

4 Likes

Day 21 of flower is when u should do your last trim. I hit mine hard. Better light penetration= Better bud quality.

3 Likes

So 21 days including transition?