1st Grow Amnesia Lemon

:joy: I looked for Cup winning strains and picked 2 of them. I would love to try some autoflowering or fast seeds sometime!

These seeds look interesting - Stated to only need 1-2 weeks of flowering time. But of course flowering time may be longer in the Grobo machines.

1 Like

Cost benefit ratio @Aang, auto/fast can be great… but photo has been tried and true. Little more time for much more yield.

That being said if you’re looking for grow quickly just to sample around, DO IT! :muscle::raised_hands:

4 Likes

I got 3 n a half ounces of my auto more than a lot of you got off a photo period so don’t think those are facts my friend😀

4 Likes

Hi,

I got them from seed supreme and the breeder is Barneys farm.

Yes just saw that in YouTube. Will do next time. Thanks for the advice.

Hi @SWSVIC
This is how the seed looks like.

Here is a pic.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

I believe I see a tap root in there correct?

Yes it does!!! Very good news lol.
Should I extend the germination period of the recipe?

I think so yes, also be sure to gently place the small piece of coco pod back over the seed

Ok thanks!

Hi everybody, happy times. The plant has finally come out!!!

5 Likes

:raising_hand_man:t2:

Hi Growers!
This is how the plant is looking right now. Is it normal to have the tip of the root like that? Any comments or recommendations?

Thanks!!!

5 Likes

Yes that is completely normal, she’ll straighten out on her own. Congrats on a successful germination!

1 Like

Looks good. Keep an eye out on your environment - temp, water temp, humidity, pH, etc.

Hi @swsvic, thanks buddy!! Yesterday saw your growing. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::raised_hands: amazing job!!! Hope to learn much more from growers around here.

1 Like

Hi @Aang, will do!

Thanks for your tips!

Right now what worries me is the tip of the root which is a little brown and thinner than the upper part.

Any thought about that?

Looking at that picture I wouldn’t be too worried. Keep the water temp below 72 F and add Hydroguard to fight against root rot if you’re concerned about your roots.

2 Likes

Hi Growers! Hope you are all doing great!

I got some new pics from my growing and i was wondering if you guys have any comments. The leaves have a curvy shape with the edges pointing down. Is it normal? Any advice on this?

Thank you very much for your time and help

5 Likes

You’re looking just fine. :call_me_hand: pH bottles looking okay? Is the root still extending downward and pale/white?