1st grobo trial grandaddy purp!

I recently bought a grobo and it’s working great so far. I followed all instructions nothing special added as im a newbie. For the first grow I selected grandaddy purp feminized. It germinated and the stem was visible an inch tall in two days. Im on day 20 since planting and day 10 of early vegetation cycle. The plant reeks already when you open the Grobo. Im looking forward to seeing what harvest brings!

10 Likes

Looks very healthy and happy

3 Likes

@pedisniffer,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

2 Likes

Definitely looks healthy

3 Likes

Welcome to AG :wave: . First time grower too and I am growing GDP like yourself. Nice looking plant.

4 Likes

I hear it’s delicious and very potent!

1 Like

Welcome! You’re about the same distance as me! Growing Candy Cane Autoflower myself though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds delicious!

I hope so :slight_smile: It’s a combination of AK47, White Widow, and Mango… Mostly indica genetics with a little sativa and a small amount of ruderalis :slight_smile: So far so good… good luck and I’ll be watchin!

1 Like

Any pics of the plant?

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/first-grow-candy-cane-auto/7686/91 check it out :slight_smile: The latest pics were at 5:00 AM this morning, on day 22, Early Veg 12/14

2 Likes

Looking healthy n good. Im only using the Grobo fans n recipe for it.

Thanks, same with yours :slight_smile: That’s cool…looks like so far so good!

Interesting that yours has a smell already, maybe thats the GDP genetics, I don’t get anything from mine yet

1 Like

It’s not pouring out the Grobo yet but if u get close to it it reeks loud

1 Like