1st Grobo grow and 1st post

Amnesia Haze Auto

day 82 overall
day 31 of flowering
she got a good hair cut today and looking very pretty

2 Likes

little better photos then above

3 Likes

I would recommend extending your late veg next grow until it gets to the height its at now before even beginning flower bc you will have a much higher yield, but regardless looks great! :+1:

2 Likes

@Chad_Johnson you are correct, had to move unit closer to WiFi during late vegetation stage due to going in and out during that stage, sure do appreciate the helpful info !

2 Likes

Amnesia Haze Auto
Day 98 overall
4th day of flushing
wow what a great time this has been, can’t wait to finish these last weeks and days !!
she looks beautiful
thanks for all the help with comments and suggestions, already looking forward to next grow

4 Likes

I went to harvest and then hung upside down ready to dry but app went to a new grow, says plant a seed from recipes

how do i get App go to Dry mode ???

thanks

1 Like

the dry mode is a recipe within the rest of them. You should be able to select it and then it will turn the lights off and fans on.

Nice harvest! Anymore pics?

2 Likes

thanks @miami5th , gonna try that and yes more pics to follow , appreciate the help !

Drying mode recipe is asking me to fill with water like I’m starting a new grow idk :man_shrugging:
sent email to support and will see what they say to do or can do, thanks for the quick reply !

1 Like

oh yeah I kinda remember something like that. it’s a fake fill screen. just advance thru it.

1 Like

cool, didn’t wanna tear up my drain hose by sucking air, I got it in drying mode for 5 days but should be done in 2 days, thanks again !

o well that didn’t work , it keep sucking air out from the drain hose
gonna wait on support email and see what they say, will post what they say to do so will help out next grower, thanks again for help !

Amnesia Haze Auto
last day and 103 overall and last day of flush
it’s Harvest time but Dry Mode not working yet idk what happened LOL but sent in ticket to support
wet weight is 59g it was fun and exciting 1st grow with Grobo

5 Likes

2 Likes

Update
during Drying Mode recipe
support said to stick hand behind back of unit and if you can feel air blowing out then the unit fans are on and drying the bud

4 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Noted about the drying mode… Hope I make it there! ><

Looks like very beautiful plant you had… not the tallest, but very awesome looking buds and they look really phatttt too :slight_smile: I bet that smelled amazing.

2 Likes

@pyromancy thanks, yea i had to move unit during late vegetation due to WiFi going in and out so i would have doubled my weight but it was fun and great growing with Grobo, happy growing

@mississippihippie,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

• (#Congratulations): (:green_thumb:)

• ((#Harvesting)): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

2 Likes

well she is all done but curing, looks beautiful but she wasn’t a fat lady like i like, it was very fun 1st Grobo grow and i learned a lot more than i already knew, will update on how she smokes when that time comes, thanks for all the posts that helped me out and Happy Growing !!!

4 Likes

Those buds look really nice though! Dude, 21 grams for a plant that size is actually really good…I’ve seen some take the entire Grobo up and only get an ounce so far.

Fat colas!

2 Likes