Zkittles ILGM (Generic Growth Option) 101 Days

Here we go!

8 Likes

:eyes: Let’s grow! So far so good.

4 Likes

Welcome to the world

3 Likes

@Ginseng,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

- - -

@DeeDub,

• (You Should Be Fine -Because- They Are All Autos -And- They Are All Getting 18 Hours Of Light ThroughOut The Entire Grow): -But- (If They Were Not All Autos -Then- You Would Want Two Grow Spaces): (One For Germination/Veg. -And- The Other For Transition/Flower/Flush): (#NiceGrowSpaceIndeed):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Welcome to the world

3 Likes

Good luck…I look forward to seeing your progress. I have tried many of the Zkittlez from ILGM…after a few die outs, I am finally having some luck. These seeds took a long time to germinate and the seedlings are fragile so handle with care. I have a couple going right now…one in the Grobo…one in a tent. Both are finally starting to take hold. The diva, Beyonce, in the tent experienced some unexpected trauma. My table in the grow tent collapsed, slamming all of my plants into the back corner. There was a little physical trauma to all my plants (I lost 4-5 good colas off my white widow auto) but this little girl got sprinkled with the spilled contents of my fruit fly trap (vinegar + Dawn). I didn’t realize how much soap had gotten into the bucket for a bit, but when I did I flushed the plant twice before replacing the bucket with regular nutes (Advanced Nutrition). As I was having little luck with these inside, I did throw a couple of seeds out in my wooded area that gets good sunlight…we’ll see what happens. :smile:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Here’s the tent where my little girl is growing…and sharing space…in the back 2 white widows…in the front, Zkittlez & Blue Dream. (all autos) I am a new grower so any constructive criticism is welcome (just don’t be too mean) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is a great set up!

Dual big lights on top smaller lights to help out down bellow. You are set up for success!
Can you top Autos?
What is the humidity in the tent? 60 - 70% humidity is great for root growth

3 Likes

The stalk on that plant is like a tree truck, wow.

3 Likes

I do top or FIM mine…ill leave the skittles alone tho as it seems a bit more fragile. My humidity varies…ive got my house dehumidifier set at 45…it seldom drops lower than 50. I do leave the tent open during the day with the room fan on to help regulate RH.

1 Like

Roger that…thx…ill be sticking to autos. :blush:

1 Like

5 Likes

Those are some huge fan leaves

3 Likes

I get great vibes from this plant. I already topped her can’t wait to see those rainbow colors.

5 Likes